When we get to the top floor he takes me to the door of a random room and opens it. "This is where you can sleep and if you need anything my room is" he points to a door a couple of feet away, "that one." He says with a smile. I give him a small smile and thank him for letting me stay here.

I closed the door when he leaves and turn around. The room is huge. It was probably the same size as my house. I walked around and found that not only was it beautiful but it also had a connected bathroom and walk in closet. I walk towards the bed but remember I went to the waterfall. Not trying to get the bed dirty I decide to take a shower but of course I don't happen to have extra clothes.

I walk toward Noah's bedroom and knock on his door. After a couple more knocks he opens the door. He looks at me with a tired expression as if he had already fallen asleep. I internally laugh and just smile at him. "I was going to take a shower but realized I didn't have any clothes to change into so I was wondering if you might have, I don't know like a sister," I say shrugging my shoulders, "that might let me borrow some clothes?"

He looks at me while messing with his hair. I don't realize I'm lookin at it till he clears his throat. We make eye contact and he gives me a smirk. "Nah, I'm sorry I don't have siblings, but I can let you borrow some of my clothes if it helps."

I roll my eyes and nod my head because it seems to be the only option I have right now. Noah walks into his room leaving the door open while going inside his closet to probably find the clothes. I don't plan on staying outside awkwardly so I go inside. I go to the picture on the bookshelf he has that I saw the first time I was here and look at all the people. There seemed to be around hundreds of people in the picture and while I scanned the people's faces Noah calls my name.

I turn around and put the picture down. "I see you found the picture of me and my family." He says.

"Family?" I say shocked. "All those hundred or so people are all your family?" I say once again surprised.

He looks at the picture and then me. "We aren't blood related but their like my family. I would die protecting them and they would do the same which is why we kind of live together." He says as if he was trying to make it believable.

I nod acting as if I understood but in reality I was completely lost. He gives me some of his clothes saying it was the smallest he could find and I thank him. As I walk out his room he waits until I walked into my room and closed the door behind myself before he did the same thing.

I then take a shower and go to the bed finally being able to engulf myself into peaceful darkness.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Hours later I hear a knock at the door. I cover my ear with a pillow trying to block out the noise but it only gets louder. I reluctantly get up from my sleep already in a sour mood and open the door. Noah is standing with a bright smile and walks in. I don't have the energy to kick him out so I just go back to the bed and try and fall asleep again.

I hear laughter coming somewhere in the room but I'm unbothered. "Although I would love for you to stay here with me and look at me sleep I would feel much more comfortable with you not here." I say with a monotone voice.

Noah continues laughing until he says, "I would too but I was going to ask you if you wanted breakfast before I went down to the kitchen to eat." I groan but comply because I was kind of hungry.

As we start walking down the stairs in complete silence, I have an urge to talk to Noah. It's not that the silence bothers me it's just that it gives my mind time to think about my parents. A frown appears on my face and I decide to just give it a go. "So, um you're an only child?" I say remembering last night.