Chapter 16

(Penelope's Point of View)

I let out a groan when I hear a knock. I move around in the warmth I'm surrounded by. I could stay here all day long but I needed to see who it was. I slowly open my eyes to see me being wrapped by a cover and Noah's strong arms on my couch. I'm confused as to how he and I got here. Out of nowhere the memories come to me, me yelling at him, storming to his car, falling asleep. I look around without trying to wake him up and see the tv on. I guess he somehow got inside my house? After a couple of seconds a second knock is heard again.

I maneuver my way around Noah's arm without waking him up. He looks hot to be honest. He wasn't like anyone else I had met. He was somehow different. I keep walking to the door until I reached it and opened it. There standing right in front of my door is Ethan. Without me saying anything to him he walks straight into my house and starts apologizing. "I am so sorry Penny. I know I shouldn't have tried to force you into it. But like I miss our fun time together and-" Out of nowhere he stops his explanation and looks behind me. "What is he doing here!?" He pretty much yells out. I turn around just in time for me to see Noah wake up from the couch with his hair all over the place as if something had just went on between both of us.

Noah is off the couch in an instant and beside me. He holds onto my waist and pushes me behind himself. "Oh I see." Says Ethan with what seems to be realization. "You slept with him. You got tired of me and so you decided to change it up." As soon as the words left his mouth Noah was about to land a punch. I grabbed Noah by the arms and pulled him back.

I got in front of Noah and said "I don't know what you mean I didn't do anything with him?" I know Ethan isn't my boyfriend or anything like that but I felt like I needed to explain my self. Ethan then looked at Noah and said "You took advantage of her. You little piece of shit!" He then went straight for Noah. Before anything could develop to something more serious I pushed both of them away from each other and to the opposite sides of the house.

"ENOUGH!" I say while hyperventilating. Both guys stopped and stared at me. "You both are so immature. Are ya really going to fight because of me? Find something better to do with your life's." I say trying to calm my accelerated heart. Pushing around two big guys isn't something easy even if you are a street fighter. "Ethan, you can't just come inside my house whenever you please and Noah and me weren't doing anything. Noah ignore whatever he said." I say while trying to watch the movements of both guys.

Noah didn't seem himself though. His intriguing green eyes weren't green anymore. They were black? How was that even possible. He looked extremely mad. "Noah?" I asked scared. Not really of him but of what he could do to someone else. He moved his pitch black eyes to look at me and Ethan and basically yelled.

"YOU HAD SEX WITH HIM!?" I was taken aback by his bluntness. He was so mad that he was shaking. I looked behind me towards Ethan to see him also scared by Noah's appearance. "DON'T LOOK AT HIM. I WANT AN ANSWER RIGHT NOW!" I was completely shocked. Why was he speaking to me like that, he was never like that. I guess that's why I kind of liked him. He was sweet and nice. He was nothing like the guys I knew and saw at the fighting pit.

I opened my mouth to answer him but nothing came out. I closed it after a while and just looked at him. We made eye contact and I could see pain going through his eyes. "Noah-" was all I said before he cut me off. "DONT YOU NOAH ME! I WAITED FOR YOU!" I was confused what did he mean he waited for me? "I-" He stopped himself from saying the rest of his sentence and just went back to glaring at Ethan.

"YOU BASTARD. YOU PROBABLY FORCED HER DIDNT YOU!" He yells enraged. Getting tired of both of them accusing each other of things that aren't true I get their attention.

"Nobody forced me." I say while looking at Noah and Ethan so they each knew that I was saying the truth. "And both of you need to calm down. The tension in this room is so thick that I might just suffocate because of it." I look at both and sit down on my couch that is a few feet behind me. I let out the huge breath I was holding and said "Can ya please just control ya self?"

Ethan of course didn't listen and said "Look Penny if you're going to be sleeping with him even after all the time we spent together then I'm not coming back. I thought that I was your boyfriend for crying out loud. We pretty much made out and had sex every time you felt like it. Look if you're going to be like this then I rather end this twisted relationship of ours." I was surprised Ethan had...broke up with me? We weren't anything but I felt sad because somewhere in my heart I think I saw him as a boyfriend. I was speechless.

Noah didn't make it better in fact he made it worse. He didn't even say anything he just walked out of my house while shaking his head from side to side slowly. As if he realized I wasn't worth his words or time, I knew that was the right thing for him but it still hurt like a bitch. I felt like I had seen my whole world break into pieces. I was alone again with a younger sister to care for while everybody else seemed to be against me. I felt tears overcome me and I tried to push them back but they fell down unwillingly. I was shaking uncontrollably until I felt a small presence next to me. It was Jane. She had her tiny arms wrapped around me trying to comfort me and I let out a small smile for her to see. Even if this was one of the worst pains I've ever felt I wouldn't let it get to my sister.

I looked at her and asked her an extremely insane question. "Between you and me do you think I'm better off without them?" I knew that was a ridiculous question to ask a 5 year old but I wanted to talk to someone. She smiled up at me and said "I know that one day you'll find someone who loves you a lot penny and he'll forgive you of multiple things but you'll have to give him time." And with that my sister had given me hope. Even if we didn't know much about her ability to know pieces of the future I had hope that like many other times she was correct.

*gasp* plot twist :) I hope you understand at this point that I just revealed that Jane has powers/abilities. She can see bits and pieces of the future. I'll explain more in further chapters. Sorry for taking a long time to upload another chapter I'm rather busy at this moment but I will try my absolute BEST to upload more. :) Thanks