Chapter 7

Feeling that someone is shaking me I wake up to see Ethan. He looks at me and smiles, which makes me groan. "Why are you smiling?" I hate that every time we woke up Ethan always had a bright smile. As if every time he woke up he didn't expect to hear his mom yelling for you to wake up for school or your dad saying he's leaving for work. But of course someone can only dream.

"It's just that I get to see the best view in this whole world." He says with a smirk looking at me. Pushing him away with my hand I start laughing uncontrollably. "You're so funny. Now get your ass from my couch and help me make breakfast and by that I mean you go make breakfast and please don't burn it."

Getting off the couch I go to Jane's room and open her door. There in her bed is her small and peaceful form. Hating to wake her up in the morning I always try to do it the best way. "Hey sunshine, wake up. Ethan is making breakfast. Hurry up, change, and go down to help Ethan or else he might burn the food." Sitting up, Jane laughs and runs to her closet to get ready.

Walking out her room I go to my own and try to get ready. Going into my connected bathroom, I take my clothes off. Turning on the shower I turn the temperate to one which might be able to burn your skin off. Rinsing my hair off, I try to think of what I heard last night, and if it was real. When me and Ethan broke up we both had agreed to it. There were some times when we were things such as friends with benefits, but that's was only on certain occasions. So I don't understand why he would have said that. Over thinking was one of my strong suits which was exactly what I was doing. Getting out the shower I decide it was just a part of my imagination.

Wrapping a towel around me I walk out and go to my closet. I decide to wear a white shirt and a small black skirt that ends about half way up my knees. Putting on my leather jacket and some black high heel winter boots, I walk over to my mirror and check myself out. For final touches I apply some deep red lipstick and let my bruise show so people know not to mess with me and so that Ethan could get over it. Looking at the mirror the bruise doesn't look that bad in contrast to my face. It just adds a bit more of a badass look to me. Going through my closet I find a shirt and jean that belong to Ethan. In certain occasions when Ethan 'stayed over' we had kept clothes so he always had extra here. Thanking myself for having that great idea, I grab them as to give them to him later.

Walking out my room the smell of sizzling bacon hits my nostrils. Walking down the stairs I see Ethan and Jane working as a team to make the food. Looking at them makes me get a smile on my face. Wishing that my parents were able to see this makes me tear up a bit and as if sensing my presence Ethan turns around. "Hey, come on before the food gets cold." Laughing and sitting on a stool on the kitchen island I enjoy the only meal that actually reminds me of having a family again.

When finishing the meal, I say "Imma drop Jane off to school and then we can meet up at school, alright?" Ethan nods his head and leans toward my ear. Whispering seductively he says, "Sometimes I feel like you purposefully wear clothes like that to torture me. Are you busy tonight?" Looking at him I shake my head and take Jane over to my motorcycle. Before driving off into the road I look back one more time to Ethan and see him wink at me and with that I think we might have made plans for tonight.

(Noah's point of view)

Waking up I remember yesterday's situation. I had found my mate! I was thrilled. Of course it was only brief but I was just happy to have found her.

Flashback

My mate is running around the park screaming for someone. Her small nose is red causing for her to have one of the most beautiful expressions. Even though I'm suppose to be helping her I can't seem to take my eyes off her. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She had legs that went on for miles and it wouldn't surprise if she did track. Looking into her eyes was like a portal. If you stared long enough you could drown yourself in them. Her blue eyes complemented her slick and shiny light brown hair. It was so light that you could think it was blond. We didn't get to finish our conversation but whoever she is looking for must be important. I enhance my hearing as to see if I can hear anybody near by.

When my mate yells the name again I hear a faint voice. My mate also hears it which causes for her to run full speed towards where the noise came. Seeing a little girl there I slow down, but my mate runs faster as if she was trying to reach the girl. Picking the girl up my mate starts to cry in her shoulder. Wanting to comfort her but not wanting to ruin this moment for her I stay where I am.

Asking if everything is ok, she jumps a bit as if she forgot I was here. Taking the girl's hand she walks to the wagon that had their stuff and she starts walking in a certain direction. Asking where she's going she gives me a spunky response, which just spikes up my attention more. After she tried to lose me by walking faster she gets angry and threatens on getting a restraining order. Not trying to be separated from my mate, I comply and leave her alone but not before seeing her enter the house. And as soon as she enters, I go into the woods and shift. Running to the pack house I start thinking about my mate and how thrilled I am to tell everybody about their new Luna.

End of flashback

Getting ready I decide to take a shower. Walking out with just a towel wrapped around my waist I ruffle my hair as a quick way to dry it. Going to my closet I take out a shirt and pants. Putting them on I walk down the steps of my big house, I smell the amazing aroma of food being cooked for breakfast. Walking up to my mom I kiss her cheek and greet my father with a simple hello. "So how are you feeling, son? Ready to meet your mate for the second time?" Asks my dad who is sitting in the kitchen table reading the daily newspaper. After I came from the park I told my parents what had happened and they congratulated me. Told me how I was going to change for the better and how they couldn't wait to meet her.

Nodding my head enthusiastically, while trying to eat my breakfast, I hear my dad chuckle. "I remember when I first met your mother. She was the most hot girl at the library. Reading her book like if nobody existed. Oh boy, you wouldn't believe how hard I wanted to take your mother right then and there." My mom shakes her head and says, "Oh hush, Robert you don't know what you're saying." Laughing at their conversation and feeling kind of uncomfortable, I get up from the table and place my plate in the sink. Telling them I have to go, I run out the house and to my car where my beta is waiting. And like that I'm ready to go and see my mate again.

Parking my car in the school parking lot, I tell Dylan to go and wait for me inside. Nodding he walks up to school and starts to talk to the girls who walk up to him. Sitting in the hood of my car to see if my little mate appears, I hear the noise of a motorcycle entering the parking lot. All the students heads turn to look at the person and who I see, surprises me.

I can smell her way before I can even see it's her. She parks her motorcycle all the way up front and doesn't even realize that she has dozens of eyes looking at her. Wow... and I though she was going to be a nerd.

:)