Chapter 9

(Noah's point of view)

Walking towards the school my beta catches up to me. "What was that all about? You aren't the type to start a fight?" As I walked toward the restroom to clean my bloody fist up, I say "Well, that mate bond sure makes you a possessive bastard."

As I wash the blood off my knuckles, I keep on repeating the name she told me in my head. Night Shadow. "I need you to find information of your Luna and tell me by 4 tonight." I order Dylan with my Alpha voice. He stands up straighter and response with "Yes, Alpha." Nodding to tell him that's it. I turn around and leave him there to start the job.

Walking out the restroom, I can feel eyes on me. I keep on walking as if nothing had happened until I feel someone wrap their arms around me. I look down as to register who it is. Sindy, my mom's friend daughter, has her arms wrapped around me as if to tell everybody that I'm hers. Prying her hands off me, I push her away gently. "Oh my god, Noah you came back!" Says Sindy with a really high pitched voice. Nodding I continue to make my way towards my class as to not be late. "Oh tell me all about your trip. No, wait what classes do you have? Was the girl your mate? She's a slu-" Before she could finish that sentence, I stop in the middle of the hallway and look at her. My eyes were probably all black due to the reason that she is talking bad about her Luna.

"Look, Sindy. That girl is your Luna and if you don't want to be kicked out of this pack then you better show more respect next time." Not letting her come up with an excuse I enter my class. All heads turn to me because of me being 5 minutes late. "My apologies for being late. It's my first day back." I say with a smile on my face. I can hear small sighs through out the class belonging to girls. The teacher nods his head and tells me to sit in the back. And to my dismay the whole day went as slow as possible.

                    *•*•*•*•*•*•*

As soon as the bell rang, I was out my seat. I went to my car who had all my friends waiting around it. Smiling at them with my winning smile, I can see all the girls blush. "Bro, I swear if you keep on doing that I'm going to have to punch you. My own mate blushes when you smile at her, and let me just tell you I know when I satisfy a girl so I don't understand how she still thinks your hot." Says my pissed of Gamma, Jake. His mate, Lori, smacks his shoulder and says "You idiot, you aren't suppose to say those types of things. And I can't resist that he's just naturally good looking. Like if I were his mate I would totally put him on a leash and not let him out our room." Of course, with those words her mate turns extremely jealous and pulls her to him. He kisses her as to remind her that she is his. Laughing at my friends behaviors I shake my head.

"It was nice seeing you guys again. Even though this wasn't the welcome I was expecting." Everybody laughs and gets into the car. For good time sakes, I drive us to the diner we always went to.

And what I see there pisses me the fuck off.

(Penelope's point of view)

Finally done with cleaning Ethan's face, I pack all the first aid equipment and put it in the restroom. Ethan touches his face and says, "That dude has issues. Who does he think he is, saying you're his and all?" Looking at his face I can see that the other guy left him with a black eye and some bruises all around his face.

When saying that, I got this weird feeling as if I had to defend him. "Well, technically you both have issues. I told you not to call me your girlfriend multiple times and what do you do? You call me it. If you do again I will actually be the one breaking your nose. Do I make myself clear?" I say with a deadly serious voice that means I ain't fucking with him.

He visibly gulps and says, "Yes ma'am." Nodding my head I walk to my kitchen and pop a bag of popcorn into the microwave. "Seriously thought, be careful around him. He doesn't give me a good vibe."