EPILOGUE

After 2 years;

Hyera POV;

I was busy cooking dinner for us. Then, I saw the little bunny came from downstairs. "Eomma, w-wersh appa?" Aigoo, she keeps on looking for his appa.

"He's still work Jungie." Then, she pouted. "Jungie, can you call your dongsaeng?" Then Soojung ran upstairs.

Well I have 2 kids and 1 is in my tummy. Firstly Jeon Soojung. She's 3 years old. Another one is Jeon Jungsoo. He's 2 years old. The one in my tummy is already 6 months.

Ding Dong

There he is. I opened the door and saw Jungkook with a bouquet of roses. "Here, take this hun." I smiled and he still standing infront of the door. "What are you waiting for bun?" I asked and he point his cheek.

I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen. "Yah Jagiyaaaa, Its not fair!" I facepalmed and went to him and kissed his cheek. He smiled and ask me where's his little bunnies.

Then we heard. "APPA!" Both Soojung and Jungsoo hugged their appa. "How's your day kids?" Then they're playing with their appa.

I remember that tomorrow Hannah and Seokjin invite us for celebrating their daughter birthday. So BTS and RV will have their reunion tomorrow.

"Kook, don't forget that tomorrow we need to go to HaJin Birthday Party," Then Jungkook nodded his head. "I'm gwonna mweet the Unnies and Uncles???" I nodded.

"I cwan mweet Uncle Jimin, Uncle Tae and Aunties??" Jungsoo asked while drinking his milk. "Yes darling, you can meet them tomorrow okay?" Both of them happy and jumping around.

"Let's eat?" I asked and they went to the kitchen and eat. "Kids, after this go wash your teeth and sleep okay?" Then both me and Jungkook kissed their forehead.

Skip time;

"How's my big bunny today?" He asked while touching my baby bump. "Tiring and it's okay. How bout you? How's work?" He smiled and told me that's lots of works and its tiring too.

We went to the bed. "Goodnight, sleep well bunny," He said and hugged me while sleeping. The both of us sleeping.

The Next Day;

"Let's go!" Four of us knocked the door and I saw Hannah with her newborn baby boy HaSeok "Hannah-yaaa," I went to her and hugged her.

Then I saw Hani with her baby bump too! "How many months Hani?" Then she said 8 month. I said congrats to her. "Is that Soojung?! OMG SHE"S CUTEEEEE. Where's Jungsoo?" I smiled and told her that he's with Jungkook.

Then I saw Yoona sitting down with her newborn babies. Well, she had twin and her total kids is 5 already.

"Yoona, Long time no see. How are you?!" I asked her while holding both Soojung and Jungsoo. "Hyeraa ah, I'm fine its just that its tiring to look after them but it's okay they're my babies." Yoona smiled and then we heard honk sound.

"A to the G to the U to the STD is here!" I saw Suga and Soojin with their 4 kids. "YAw SOojin!" I greet her and she rolled her eyes. "Aish, when will you change Hyera. You still act like we're still in highschool. but nvm. YOU PREGNANT AGAIN? HOW MANY MONTHS? "

OMG this girl. "Its already 6 months youh," Then we talked about how our life going.

No one POV;

So. Hyera and Jungkook has 2 kids and 1 unborn baby. Soojin and Yoongi has 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls. Hannah and Seokjin has 3 kids 2 Girls and 1 boy. Yoona and Jimin has 5 kids 3 boys and 2 girls. Hani has 3 kids and 1 unborn baby. 2 boys and 1 girl.

Then we celebrated Hannah and Seokjin after that we told the kids to play in one room except for the newborn babies. They put it inside the baby crib.

Then the fourteen of them were gather again. Hoseok and Namjoon found a new girl again and it is Tiffany and Yeonji. Well Yeonji and Tiffany is the Bluelight bestfriends back then.

"Guys, thanks for coming! its been awhile. This is the first of this year we meet again!" Seokjin said. "Well, I miss our old time when we were still young." Jimin said while kissing Yoona's forehead.

"So how's life again?" Namjoon asked. "Well, its very tiring because she keeps on telling to buy and cook for her at 3.00 am! but it's okay she's my baby and my one and only wife so I will do anything for her." Taehyung said then Jimin also said the same thing.

"I agree Tae, but mine is different. That time Yoona told me to buy a mango at night. Then when I came home she wants a strawberry. Also she eat weird combination of ice cream. SHe mix the vanilla with chocolate with strawberry with mango ice cream and put it on the bread."

Yoona gave her death glared at Jimin and hit him hard on his arm. All of them laughed and Soojin raise her hand. "Well, you guys are lucky while me. I need to get my things on my own because that grumpy grandpa just sleep all day! He even drink the baby milk!" Soojin said but Yoongi deny it.

Then they scolded Yoongi. "Oh well, but my wife is a good girl. She didn't ask for anything. She only wants any flavor of chocolates and Kimbap also Strawberry smoothies." Seokjin said confidently and kissed Hannah's hand.

"Pffftt, If me, I just need to buy her lots of milk especially banana milks and banana snacks. Then she just sit down quietly. Also she buys lots of CHIPMUNKS PLUSHIES AND BUNNY PLUSHIES!" Jungkook said and Hyera smacked his head.

Namjoon and Yeonji get married last year while Hoseok and Tiffany still being a fiancé. All of them were busy laughing, chatting like their old days then-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Papiiiiiii!!!!!" Hani screamed her lungs out. All of them were shocked and asked her why. "M-my water b-brok AAAAAAAA!!" This is the day she suppose to be in labour room.

Taehyung pick Hani like a bridal style and all of them get their kids and went to the Hospital.

Skip time;

All of them were waiting for Hani. "Congratulation, its a girl." Luckily the room is so big and all of them went to Hani.

Everyone congratulated her and then Namjoon hold the camera and take a family photo of them. "CHEESE!"  Its the best day of all of them.

THE END