19; The Best Memories

Hyera POV; At the Airport

Chapter 19;

"Guys, let's go!" Soojin told us to go to her private jet. I sat with Jungkook and they sat with their fiances. Namjoon oppa and J-hope oppa sit together.

"Jagiya, you can sleep on my shoulder. I know you're tired," Jungkook said and I leaned on his shoulder. He hugged me until I fell asleep.

Jungkook POV;

Hyera leaned on me and I pulled out my phone and took a picture of us. She's cute like a little chipmunk. I kissed her hair and hugged her.

"Sleep well baby~" I whispered to her ears.

I took out my headphones and heard some music. How should I propose to her? I will just ask the hyungs later.

No one POV;

Everyone is busy with their own fiance. Yoona and Jimin leaned their heads together while holding hands. Taehyung and Hani are watching some drama and Taehyung keeps on teasing her.

Hannah and Seokjin keep on eating and feeding each other. Soojin and Suga sitting at the front and they enjoyed the views.

Skip time;

"Okay Guys, We are here!" Soojin said with the mic. Everyone woke up from their sleep while Jimin and Yoona were still sleeping peacefully.

"YAH , WAKE UP WAKE UP!" Suga said through the mic. They were shocked and asked them what happened. Seokjin sighed and told him that they are in Korea already.

Jimin nodded and Yoona took her luggage. All of them were in the same van because their cars were at their respective homes.

"I think Canada is the best because we can sleep at your house," Namjoon said.

"I agree with you Joon!" J-hope said. Now, all of them put on a sad face because they will live in a separate place.

"How about we live at you guys house since you guys live in our house in canada?" Soojin asked.

"I think what Soojin said earlier is right, You guys agree?" Yoona and Hani nodded their heads fastly. Everyone knows that they can't be separated from their fiances.

"I think that's a good idea so that I can spend my time with my love~" Jungkook said while winking at Hyera. Hyera rolled her eyes and hit him on his shoulder.

"I think it's good because I can't live without my Jagi!" Seokjin said and held Hannah's hand. Hannah blushed and smacked his leg.

"So now all of you guys agree?" Namjoon asked. Everyone said Yes in unison then they laughed.

At BTS Mansion;

"Finally, Home sweet Home" J-hope lay down on the couch. "So where are our bedrooms?" Hyera asked Namjoon. "You can share with Jungkook. Hyera looked at Jungkook and he smirked.

"Come babe, I'll show you~" He pulled Hyera's hand and took her luggage too. "Baby, you come with me too!" Jimin said and held Yoona's hand while smirking.

Even Hannah, Soojin and Hani were dragged by their fiances.

Hani POV;

"Yah, Tae it's hurt!" Taehyung let go of my hand and he said sorry many times. He just got really excited because next week is their wedding.

"I can't wait baby!" Tae smirked and I blushed because I knew what he meant.

"Stop it Tae, you're making me red!" He laughed his ass out and kissed me on the lips.