Chapter 11; Regret

Chapter 11;

Hannah POV;

"Hani, how should we tell Yoona?" I don't know her reaction to this. We need to give these letters to BTS and Jungkook too. We went to the Hospital and went to Yoona's room.

"Hey Yoona," Hani said to her.

"You okay now?" I asked her. She nodded her head but she kept on looking out back.

"Where is Hyera, I haven't seen her since yesterday until now?" She asked us. I looked at Hani and we took a deep breath.

.

"Yoona, Hyera is gone. She went far away from us-" Yoona immediately sat down and shouted at us.

"WHERE IS SHE? WHY? WHAT HAPPENS? IS IT JUNGKOOK AGAIN?" She's not satisfied with our answers.

"She gave us a letter yesterday , you can read it '' I gave her Hyera's letter and she held her tears.

"Tell the doctor I want to discharge today or else I will make this hospital into blood pool!" We rush to the doctor and tell them.

We know that if she's mad she will kill everyone until she finds what she wants.

So the doctor told her to discharge today. She changed her clothes and told us to go to the BTS House.

Jungkook POV;

"Fine Jungkook, I will go far away from you. After this You will know about her true colours. I will not see you again, Jungkook. If you know the real things , I hope you regret it!" Hyera said while crying.

She ran away and I went to Lisa.

"Lisa, Wake up!" I took her and brought her to the hospital.

Even Hani and Hannah bring Yoona to the Hospital. While waiting for Lisa to awake. Namjoon went to me and slapped me hard.

I looked at him in disbelief.

"Why Hyung? What have I done to you?" I asked him while holding my tears.

"Why Jeon WHY? WHY SHUT HER AWAY?" I looked at Namjoon.

"She fucking shot Lisa!" I snapped him.

"DO KNOW WHY SHE SHOT HER? DO YOU KNOW? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW EVERYTHING JEON!" He snapped back.

"SO WHAT? DON'T YOU SEE CLEARLY SHE SHOT HER?" I'm not satisfied with Namjoon.

"DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR SO CALLED GIRLFRIEND CHEATED ON YOU AND MAKING OUT WITH HYERA'S BOYFRIEND? DO YOU KNOW THAT LISA SHOT YOONA FIRST? DO YOU KNOW THAT LISA IS ONE OF THE BP MEMBERS WHO KILLED OUR PRECIOUS ONE? DO YOU KNOW THAT?!" This is the second time I saw Namjoon Hyung crying.

He showed me the CCTV inside our house and Yes, Lisa cheated on me. Yes I felt dumb. I just shut my beloved one away. I told her that I want her to die. I fell on my knees and cried.

"I'm sorry Hyera, I'm sorry Hyung!"

I kept on crying loudly and told Namjoon hyung I want to go home. We left Lisa there and went home.

"Namjoon Hyung, Can we go to their house? I want to meet her!" I forced Namjoon to go there.

He called Yoona and said that they wanted to meet us too. We waited for them and I really want to see Hyera.

Ting tong Ting tong

Suga Hyung opened the door and asked them to sit first.

"Yoona, Where is Hyera?" I asked her.

Yoona shouted at me and cried.

"IT'S YOUR FAULT JEON, IT'S YOUR FAULT, SHE RAN AWAY FROM US! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU!" Yoona hit me many times. I was speechless.

Hannah gave us the letter. One for BTS and one for me.

I went to my bedroom and read it.

"Hey Kookie, I know you're still mad at me for shooting your beloved one. I'm sorry, okay. I shot her for reasons. I bet Namjoon knows about it. Hey, If you read this letter I'm not in Korea anymore, I'll go somewhere far. You told me to go right? You want me to die too. So yeah, if you know the real things , please don't say that it is your fault. Mianhae Kookie, I know I'm not good enough for you. I hope you will be happy without me, without my present. I do still love you but yeah destiny didn't bring us together. Also you have someone too. All the best Jungkook-ah!! Mianhae, Saranghae. Goodbye, My Love.- Hyera"

"No, no, no PLEASE COME BACK HYERA! NO JAGII PLEASE COME BACK!! NOO, IT'S REALLY MY FAULT. I ADMITTED IT. PLEASE COME BACK HYERA. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME. I LOVE YOU TOO HYERA!! PLEASE COME BACK!! HYERAA I'M SORRY PLEASE COME BACK TO ME!!!" I SHOUTED UNTIL THEY WENT TO ME.

"Calm down Jungkook, Everyone makes mistakes. Calm down, we will look for her okay? Calm down" Namjoon hugged me.

"Please comeba-"

Namjoon POV;

"Please combac-" Jungkook passed out and

To be continued

Huhu, How? I bet you guys feel cringe hehe, anyway it will end soon~~