20; Till The End Of My Life [PT 1]

Chapter 20 (Part. 1);

Hyera POV;

Namjoon oppa told us to gather in the living room. "What happened oppa?" I asked him.

"How about we postpone our honeymoon and plan for you guys' wedding first because we felt bad for letting you guys wait for us to have a honeymoon also you're the one who paid for all the hotel, the theme and so on for our wedding," Jin oppa said.

All of them were nodding their heads. I looked at Yoona and Jimin because both of them were really excited for the honeymoon.

"No, it's okay Unnie. I feel bad too if you are waiting for us to have a honeymoon . Our honeymoon can wait," I looked at Jimin and he nodded.

I sighed.

"If you guys want that, I'll be fine with that. How about you Kookie?" I looked at Jungkook who was busy with his phone.

"Yeah, I'm okay with that too because I can't wait for the wedding!" He exclaimed. I smacked his arm and he groaned.

Now I feel bad for them. It feels like I'm the one who interrupted their Honeymoon.

"Is it okay with you guys if you postpone it?" I asked again.

"Yes, unnie, we all feel bad because you help us a lot like lots and we want you to be happy with Jungkook oppa too." Hani said while looking down.

I went to Hani and hugged her. "It's okay Hani, if you want to go for your honeymoon just go, I'm okay with it because me and Jungkook can wait, Right Babe?" I asked Jungkook and told him to say yes.

He nodded his head.

"Yeah, she's right, you guys can go. We will wait" All of the newly married couples looked at each other and shook their heads.

They were being stubborn. "Unnie we will sponsor you all the things okay, since you pay for us," I just nodded my head if I insisted they would force me to accept their offer.

"But I will buy the tickets for you guys and please don't say any words," They kept quiet and just nodded their heads.

I told them to go to their room because it's already night and I'm sure they are all tired after the wedding ceremony. Anyway I just need my earpiece for later. Maybe some of them will uhh you know I don't want to mention it.

I told Jungkook to accompany me to the Park. I want to release my stress and I want to give the newly wed time too to enjoy their moments.

We got ready and Jungkook drove us to the nearest Park.

Yoona POV;

I am still wearing my wedding dress and I want to go to the bathroom but someone trapped me against the wall.

"Are you running away from me baby girl?" Jimin asked with his husky voice.

I felt my blood rushing through my cheeks and felt so hot here. "I just-" Jimin cut my words and slammed his lips to me.

He kissed me rough and I was still blushing like crazy. He smirked between the kiss and Yeah just leave with your imagination. {Stop being so dirty Park Jimin Aigooo!}

Soojin POV;

"Hey babe, You know you look really beautiful tonight," Yoongi smirked and I tried to run from him. I'm not ready for this.

He caught my hand and pushed me to the bed. He looked at me with his sharp gaze and I felt so nervous,

He kissed me and I kissed him back. He tried to touch me but I told him that I'm not ready for this. He nodded and told me to change.