Chapter 9; Competiton

Chapter 9;

Hyera POV;

Finally, I can leave this hospital. It's really boring here.

Thanks to Eunwoo for taking care of me. I packed my clothes and Eunwoo brought them.

"Can you send me to Red Velvet's House?" I give him puppy eyes.

"Sure jagi," I blushed. To be honest , I'm still confused with my feelings whether I still love Jungkook or not but I hope Eunwoo can court me well.

I looked at my phone and I saw Jungkook texted me. "You've been discharged already?" He asked and I said yes. I called Hani on my way back home.

Skip time;

"Thanks Eunwoo," I kissed his cheeks and bid him a goodbye. He smiled and drove away.

"Oh my god Hyera! Come here, we have something to tell you," Yoona said.

"You still remember about the competition I told you the other day?" Yoona asked me.

"Yeah why?" Hannah freaked out. "THEY CHANGE IT , IT'S A DAY AFTER TOMORROW!" What the heck! It's too early.

"How about we practice now?" I asked them and they said yes.

At the Dancing Room;

We still pick a song for the competition. Then Hani suggested we sing the song psycho . We all agreed and we practiced.

(Just pretend that we are in the dancing room)

Hani POV;

"FINALLY, WE DID IT!" Yoona shouted since she's the leader.

We high five each other and grab some water.

I looked at my phone and saw Tae's message.

When I think about V, I still remember what Rosé told me the other day. She told me to leave Tae, otherwise she would kill both of us.

V; Yah where are you jagi?

V; I miss you!

V; Why didn't you reply?

V; You made me?

V; Jagi

V;Babe

V;Baby

I laughed at his texts. He thought I was mad at him. Aigoo Taee. I called him. to be honest I miss him and I don't want to lose him.

Yoona POV;

I hope we will win this time. Jennie just met me the other day. If we win this competition she will stop seducing Jimin.

If we lose , she will take Jimin from me.

I call Jimin and ask him what he is doing now. He said he was practising for the competition too.

Then he made a kiss sound on the phone. I really love him. I hope we will win.

Hannah POV;

Jin texted me earlier. He's so caring about me.

I asked him what he's doing and he is practicing for the competition.

I really love him. He always makes me smile and laugh.

His voice always makes my day brighten.

Jisoo told me to break up with him.

Otherwise she will use her power to kill us. I don't want to leave him.

Whenever Jin asks me whether I'm okay or not I just smile at him and say I'm fine.

I'm sorry Jin.

Back to Hyera POV;

I looked at my members and I could see their eyes were so sad.

I want to ask why but yeah I don't have the courage to ask.

I hope they were fine.

I've got a notification from Lisa.

She threatened me again.

What is wrong with her?

Lisa: Hey, Please stay away from Jungkook and Eunwoo.

Hyera: I will stay away from Jungkook but NOT EUNWOO! HE'S MY BOYFRIEND, BITCH!

Lisa: Oh really, if you said that , I will make something unforgettable for you. Watch me.

Hyera: What the hell Lisa!

She saw my text. What again Lisa? Firstly, you take Jungkook from me. Now you want Eunwoo too.

Fuck you Lisa!

The next day (the actual competition day)

"You guys ready?" Yoona told us and we saw ASTRO.

"Goodluck Hyera!" He hugged me. I hugged him too.

Jungkook saw me and told me to do well. I just smiled at him.

I saw Lisa and she mouthed "watch out"

What again Lisa? Ughh.

We went to our respective seats and looked forward to the performance.

Blackpink is the first group to perform.

I see Jungkook and also Eunwoo feel happy to see them.

What the heck Eunwoo, he cheered for them? Anyway they perform 'As if its your last'

During Lisa's part , she winked at both Jungkook and Eunwoo.

Eunwoo blushing hard.

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Then after they performed , The MC told us Red Velvet to go backstage and get ready.

I'm nervous. We hugged each other and performed.

I looked at Eunwoo and he gave me a thumbs up while Jungkook clapped his hands and smiled at me.

V and Jimin were shouting Hani and Yoona names and shouted I love you to them while Jin gave a flying kiss to Hannah.

There were so many students cheering and shouting our names. Even the MC is clapping for us.

After we performed we bumped into blackpink. "Oh the bitches are here!" They laughed like a maniac.

"Sorry, we're busy now," Yoona said. "Stay away from our boys or else you get something!" Lisa said to us.

We just ignored them and went back to our seats. Next, ASTRO performed Blue Flame.

I smiled at Eunwoo and he winked at me. I looked at Jungkook and he just gave me a serious face.

Then The BTS went backstage and got ready.

The BTS performed DNA, everyone in the hall cheered.

Jungkook was looking at Lisa and me. I don't know why. V , Jimin and Jin winked and bit their lips while looking at Hani, Yoona and Hannah. They were blushing hard.

After they end their performance. Everyone is cheering for them.

Then We wait for the MC to announce the Winners.

"Okay now we have the winners list. we will announce the first groups, the boy and girl who got no 1." The MC said.

"The First winner goes to-"

To be continued

Heyy!! WHO'S THE WINNER? I bet you guys know already Haha, I will update again tomorrow!!