SPECIAL CHAPTER

YoonMin & TaeNi & HaJin & YoonJin & HyeKook

YoonMin Special Chapter;

Yoona's POV { After 2 weeks}

At the flight. I sit beside Jimin. Then he touch my belly. "Hey baby, I can't wait to see you. I know that you're handsome like me or beautiful like your eomma. Be a good child okay?" he said while tears streaming on his face.

I smiled looking at him. Then, "baby, You know that I love you right? I really do Yoona. I don't know what will my life be when You're not here. I love You Yoona I really really love you."

He said and since I'm pregnant my emotion is not that stable. I cried on his shoulder and he told me to stop crying. Then I sleep on his shoulder

We arrived at our destination and he check-in the hotel. I waited for him and I saw him talking to the receptionist. They were laughing and he smiled. I felt jealous and went to him.

"Jagi, what take you so long?" I said to him cutely and cling onto his arm. The receptionist looked at me in disgusted. "Nothing baby. I just chit-chatting with her and ask her to make something for later. You'll know it later. Okay baby?"

Jimin said and kissed my nose. I giggled and he brought me to our room. He told me to take some rest and he had something to do.

I just said okay and go to shower. I took my phone and text my girls. Well, I do miss them. Like really miss them.

Yoona; Hey guys!
Hani; Hey, Ms. Shortie!
Hannah; Hey, Dalenk!
Hyera; Hey BB!
Soojin; What do you want?
Yoona; Nothing, I had nothing to do. Jimin were busy doing something. I also misses you guys so so much!
Hannah; Aww, Its's okay You have us well, Seokjin is busy cooking for me and my baby.
Hani; Wait, wait, wait, You and your baby? YOU PREGNANT?!
Hannah; Uhh, yeah?
Hyera,Soojin,Yoona; CONGRATS!!
Hani; Well, I'm also pregnant, its already 4 weeks.
Soojin; Pffttt, Me too okay! I just found out about it yesterday night.
Hannah; Youh gurl same!
Hyera; Congrats babies, well Its been 2 weeks I get married to that bunny. and I-
Yoona; You also pregnant?! AAAAAAA, All of us are pregnant this early?
All of them; CONGRATS!!
Hannah; Its miracle that all of us are pregnant on the same month.
Soojin; I know right but its okay. Now I gotta go. See u after 2 weeks !
Hani; Anyeong byebye
Hannah; Byebye dawenk!
Hyera; Okaii, byebye
Yoona; Bye guys. stay safe!
I put my phone near the table and take a nap.

Skip time:

I heard someone rang the bell. I opened the door and someone give a big box. "Its from Mr.Park" I nodded and say thanks to him.

I opened the box and saw white off shoulder long dress and a pair of white heels. I read the notes.

Hey Baby, Wear the dress and heels that I gave you okay? and go to the beach at 7.00 pm. I'll wait you there. Bye Baby Love you! -Jimin ur lovely hubby.

I smiled and looked at the clock. Its already 6.30 o'clock. I go to shower and get ready.

I think I want to wear simple makeup today and just let my hair go down. Then, I took my phone.

I walked along the beach and someone with black suit gave me a bouquet of roses and he told me to walk along the roses petal.

I walked along the roses petals and suddenly there's a light on me. "Turn back," Jimin? I turned around and saw him with white suit.