20; Till The End Of My Life (PT 2)

Chapter 20 (Part. 2);

Hyera POV; Skip time before the wedding

"Guys I'm nervous for tomorrow!" Yoona laughed.

"Haha, Goodluck Unnie now you feel what we feel that day" Yoona and Hani high five while Soojin and Hannah can't handle their attitude.

"Chill, we're just joking right Hani?" and continue laughing. I glared at them and they stayed quiet.

"It's okay unnie, we will be with you okay?" Hannah said and it made me calm a little bit.

I smiled and asked them how's life being a married person. "It's very good Unnie!" Yoona exclaimed. Hani nodded her head.

"Well it's good like he takes a really good care of me," Soojin said.

Hannah agreed with Soojin.

"I guess this is gonna be our last moment because when we have kids we will be busy taking care of them." Soojin said with a sad tone.

Everyone made a sad face and it was dramatic.

"It's okay whatever happens between us, we are still sisters!" Hannah said.

"LET'S MAKE A GROUP HUG DEAR SISTERS!" I said and we hugged while singing like crazy people.

Well I forgot to tell you guys that the girls sleep over at our old house and the boys sleepover at BTS house too. We spent our time like we did in the old days.

I went to my room and got a text from Jungkook. He told me that he's nervous and excited at the same time. I told him the same too. After we were texting, I went to the kitchen to drink water.

.

Then I saw Yoona smiling like a clown while holding her phone. I guess it was Jimin who texted her.

"Hey Yoona, why are you still awake?" She shook her head and told me that Jimin said sweet things to her.

I shook my head and went to my room to sleep. I hope the ceremony will be a success tomorrow.

The next day;

"Aigoo our unnie looks beautiful today!" Hani said and clapped her hands.

"Thanks to me for doing her makeup" Hani rolled her eyes and went to the mirror near her. "Unnie, can you put some makeup on me too?" Hani asked Yoona then Yoona went to her and touched up her.

"Congrats unnie hope you will always be happy with him," Hannah said to me and fixed her dress.

"If he makes you sad, call me Unnie. I will kick him multiple times" Soojin said in a serious tone.

I laughed at her statements and told her don't worry about it.

I am still nervous and I don't know what to do.

"Sweetie, the groom is already here," I looked at my sister and now my heart wants to jump out.

The ReVe members gave me a thumbs up and stood behind me. I walked slowly and saw Jungkook standing there and smiling.