Chapter 7; Congrats

Chapter 7;

Jungkook POV;

"Okay fine, If you don't believe me. I will make sure you regret it next time! MARK MY WORDS JUNGKOOK!" She ran away crying.

Hani slapped Lisa on the face. I went to her and wanted to slap her too but V hyung held my hand.

"Don't you dare to slap my girlfriend, Jeon!" V angrily said to me even all the members of bts glared at me.

Yes they don't like Lisa and I don't know why.

"BWO?!" I heard RM hyung shout.

"Wae hyung?" Tae hyung asked RM hyung.

"H-Hyera" I ran from them and looked for Hyera.

I saw her collapse on the floor. I went to her but Yoona stopped me. Her eyes were red because of crying and she slapped me.

"YOU FUCKING HURT MY BESTFRIEND JEON!" She slapped me again.

Jiminie hyung held her hand and hugged her. Before I go to Hyera. Eunwoo took her to his car. I don't know why my heart shattered.

Then, I remembered something. LISA!

Where is she , where is she. Then I saw her sit while looking down.

"Hey Jagi, gwenchana?" She hugged me and told me not to leave her. I caressed her hair and told her I won't leave her.

Hannah POV;

We are still waiting for Hyera to wake up. Even though we only knew each other for months now, I care for her.

I looked at the members and they looked so sad. Jimin hugging Yoona, Hani cried on taehyung's shoulder. I looked down and Seokjin sat beside me.

"You okay?" Seokjin asked me. I burst into tears , Seokjin pulled me into his hug. I cry on his chest. He caressed my hair.

"Gwenchana, she'll be okay," I just kept on crying.

Seokjin put his hands on my shoulder. "Look at me, Look at me," I looked at him.

"Hannah, You know what. I have kept this for a long time now. I love you Hannah, When I look at your shining eyes, you make my heart beat fast. When I heard your voice, I melted. When I see you smile, You make my day better"

His words kill me. I looked at his eyes sincerely.

"Hannah, I know you don't feel the same-''

I put my finger on his lips. "I feel the same as you, Jin. I love you too," His tears rolled on his face and he hugged me.

"Guys, I have good news,"

The doctor came to us. We immediately stood up and went to the doctor.

"What is it doctor?" We hope she's fine.

"She's better now but don't put pressure on her because her body is weak," the doctor said. We smiled and went to her room.

"Hyeraa~" We go to her and hugged her.

"Who brought me here?" Hyera asked us.

"Eunwoo," She blushed.

"Yah , why are you blushing?" We wait for her response.

She shook her head. Then the door swung open.

We saw Eunwoo.

He ran to Hyera. "Are you okay? Where does it hurt?" He asked many questions.

We Red Velvet only laughed and smiled for them.

Yoona POV;

I really want Eunwoo with Hyera because he is always there when Hyera needs someone. I looked at Jimin and he smiled at me.

"I want Eunwoo with Hyera," I told him.

"Yeah , they look cute together, jagi," Jimin said while pinching my nose. We laughed.

Hani POV;

Thank goodness that Hyera Unnie is fine now. I am really grateful Hyera has Eunwoo. He has always been there for Hyera not like Jeon Jungkook who's blind for Lisa's love.

"Yah Jagi, What are you thinking?" V asked me and caressed my hair.

"I think Eunwoo and Hyera Unnie look good together," V smiled and held my hand.

Hyera POV;

"Aigoo, Eunwoo, you asked me many questions. Which one should I answer?" I said and pouted at him.

He smiled at me.

"Hyera, I want to ask you?" He asked me in a serious tone. I asked him what.

"I know there's someone in your heart Hyera but Can you give me a chance to win your heart?"

I- He wants to win my heart?

"Uh?" I asked him curiously.

"I mean I do love you Hyera, can you give me a chance to love you?" He asked me and hoped. I smiled at him and nodded my head.

He smiled at me and kissed my hand. I blushed.

"Congratulations Hyera!!" They said happily to me. They warned Eunwoo not to hurt me like Jungkook did. Aigoo they are very protective.

"Guys I have an announcement, Me and Jin are a Couple!" Hannah said while Jin kissed her hair. We shouted in the room and congratulated her.

I hope what I do this time is the right choice.

To be continued

Sorry for the late update, I hope you guys enjoy this Story!! Thank you!! Don't forget to vote for this!!