Captive Pt. 2

Adrien rushed inside, making sure no one saw him there. He quickly walked in and shut the door quietly and huffed. He turned around.

He looked around the big house. It didn't change one bit. The butterfly tiles and pots were still up there. Even the portrait of him and his father at the top of the staircase.

The phone rang and he took it out of his pocket. The clock strikes three, 45 minutes left, hurry.

He quickly looked everywhere in his father's house. The one thing they never found from his father was the Butterfly miraculous. He was smart and had used, what had been, the newly fixed Peacock miraculous.

He refused to tell them where it was and they never found it. Adrien was desperate and started flipping everything in the office over. No matter what, he wouldn't stop looking for the jewel that would save his family's life.

He went to the kitchen and saw the portrait of his family, his biological family at least. He carefully took that down and looked at the safe over again. He went through the guest bedrooms and the kitchens and everywhere it could possibly be.

The speaker in the house came on and the modulated voice came on. "Oh, poor baby Adrien, finally back in the house where everything started. Your father was smart, hiding the miraculous like that," a 'Daddy!' and 'Adrien!' could be heard in the speaker.

"Shut up! Or I'll make sure you lose a finger," the voice said. "Why the HELL don't you get it yourself, you piece of shit!" Adrien yelled around the house, looking at the cameras.

"Call me names and your wife gets stabbed again and we don't want that, do we? 25 more minutes," the voice said.

The speakers turned off.

Adrien rushed and eventually made it to his room. He turned things apart. His bed was turned over, the fooseball table in big pieces, and CDs were all over the floor. God, he didn't have long left. Tearing up everything was taking alone time.

We cut everything he could and searched through his bathroom. He stopped and cried. He searched every room and behind every picture and under every mattress (even in them too) but couldn't find it

He only had 5 minutes left. When a vision of green was in Adrien's partial vision. A green plant in the corner of his bathroom stood still there.

Adrien rushed over to it and started digging up the plant. Finally, he found the jewel. He got the phone out and texts, I have the miraculous.

"Finally!" the voice said, "Good job, Agreste. Finally found the jewel after so long."

"What do you want from me?" Adrien asked.

"You should've listened to me all those years ago, Adrien. Karma's a bitch Adrien, but so am I," the voice said.

"Deliver the miraculous to the warehouse right outside of Paris," the voice said and once again, disappeared.

Adrien quickly rushed to the car, tapped something on his phone and left the newly trashed house.

He rushed outside of Paris, ready to face the foe who kidnapped his family and asked for one of the big five miraculouses.