Houston, We Have A Problem

"So Lila, where were you last night? I thought you said you were free," asked Alya. "I was with my boyfriend," Lila said, making herself blush.

"Boyfriend? You never told us you have a boyfriend. Who is it?" Nino asked. "I can't say," Lila said, a bit of disappointment. 

"You could trust us," Kim said. "I know that but we agreed we wouldn't go public because we didn't want to hurt someone's feelings," Lila explained.

"Please," the girls begged. "You guys promise not to tell?" Lila asked. The class hummed in agreement. "I'm dating Adrien but we don't want to go public because we don't want to hurt Marinette's feelings," explained Lila.

The class looked shocked. "Congrats! We promise not to tell anyone," Rose said. The class congratulated her and kept quiet. "Where's Ms. Bustier?"

Max looked out the window that looks into the building to see the hallways empty. "Yeah. And where's Adrien and Marinette?" Alix asked. Rose was confused. Ms. Bustier was usually here about a minute after the bell rang.

And Adrien was always on time. She understood Marinette. The girl was known by multiple teachers for being late. The door suddenly opened to show their principal, Mr. Damocles standing in the door way.

"Good Morning, students. Ms. Bustier is not feeling well and unfortunately isn't here today. Seeing as this was unexpected you get to have a free period," Mr. Damocles. The class was silent. 

"Any questions?" Mr. Damocles asked. "No, Mr. Damocles," the class chorused. "Have a good day," Mr. Damocles turned on his heel and walked out the classroom. 

"Yes!" the class exclaimed, throwing their fist in the air. "Hey, now we can all go to the art room," Rose squealed. The class all agreed and Rose skipped herself to the art room.

The whole class was having fun. Lila was sitting with Alya and NIno who were trying to draw self portraits. Kitty Section were working on lyrics with Rose. "I love this!" Rose said and her band agreed.

While Alix was at her portrait and Nathaniel was working in his notebook. "Can you hand me the red one, Nath?" Alix asked. Nathaniel got the spray paint can in front of him and yeeted it to his artsy friend. 

Expect Kim had just come in with his heeleys and knocked the paint from the air. The sound of the can dropping scared all of the room. 

Rose looked up to see the red paint on the ground in a mess. "Oh, what a mess. Should I ask Adrien if he could pick up some paper towels on his way here?" Lila asked. "It'll dry by the time he gets here." Rose said.

"I'll go get it," Rose said, hopping over the splattered paint. She walked over to the girls' bathroom to see if there was any paper towels there but no such luck. Maybe in the janitor's closet, she thought.

 She walked down the stairs to the janitor's closet. She opened the door to see her raven haired friend making out with the liar's 'boyfriend'. Marinette's hair was down and Adrien's hair was in a mess.

Rose quickly shut the door, leaving behind her a pair of very red teenagers. She just saw her friend's boyfriend make out with someone who wasn't her!

"Look Rose," she heard her friend say behind her, "Can you not tell anyone about this. We're trying to keep this whole thing a secret," Marinette explained.

"You two disgust me," Rose said. They watch her walk up the stairs and follow her into the art room. "Adrien! Marinette! You guys are here!" Alya said.

She looked at the boy weirdly. "Why is you hair so messy?" Nino asked before his girlfriend. 

"You want to know why his hair is so messy? Because they were making out in the janitors closet!" Rose exclaimed.

The class gasped and they looked at Lila who quickly started to fill her eyes with tears and ran out the classroom.

"Not cool Adrien."

 "Bro, what the hell." 

"How are you going to do this to her?"

 "You don't deserve her." 

"What are you guys talking about?" Adrien asked. "Making out with Marinette when you have Lila as your girlfriend. Not cool, dude," Nino said.

"What do you mean '-Lila as my girlfriend'?" Adrien asked. "Give it up Agreste, she told us this morning about how you guys were dating and didn't tell anyone so you guys wouldn't hurt Marinette feelings," Alya said.

"Sorry guys, she lied to you. I haven't dated Lila. Ever."

"She told us you guys were," Alix said. "We aren't dating. Ask Marinette she knows," Adrien said. 

Marinette glared at the model. 

"What do you mean 'Marinette knows?" Alya asked. Adrien looked at Marinette one more time. 

Marinette glared at him once more time before answering. "I guess you guys were going to find out eventually. Adrien and Lila aren't dating because Adrien and I have been dating for the past week."

"What!?" the class gasped, they turned to Lila.

Well shit, she thought.