Christmas Special

(They are seventeen, Adrien 18, already have their licences) 

"Kitty, come on. We're going to be late," Marinette said, staring into her boyfriend's eyes with a smirk on her face. 

"But Princess, I just wanna stay here with you," Adrien smirked, pulling her closer than she already was. His lips met with her nose and she just giggled.

"Nope we are going. We promised the whole class we were going to be there," Marinette said, booping his nose.

"You guys better get going if you don't want to be late," Tikki said, sitting on Marinette's shoulder. "She's right, come on let's go," Marinette said, picking up her warm, scarf. Adrien and Marinette decided to match.

(I feel so proud of my (s)elf (get it) because I learned to edit it by myself)

"I must say M'Lady, you are looking as cute as ever," Adrien said, making his girlfriend lightly blush. "Aw did I make my princess blush?" Adrien chuckled.

"Shut up," Marinette said blushing more. "Phfft, all this lovey dovey stuff is making me sick," Plagg complained. "Come on guys," Marinette said walking downstairs. "You're driving," Marinette said.

"Whatever you say Mari," Adrien said. You see, their class was having a Christmas party at Alya;s house. It was her first party at her new house and everybody had to bring something. With the help of Marinette, he and she made different types of cookies. 

They even brought presents, separately, for White Elephant (If you don't know what that is it's basically everybody get a number and go in order and get random gifts or steal them from others)

Snicker doodles... chocolate chip... lemon cool whip

When they got there they could here 'Rocking Around the Christmas Tree' playing, video above.

Adrien knocked on the door. Alya answered. "Hey guys, so glad you guys could make it," said hugging them. "I surprised my father even let me come," Adrien joked. "I'm pretty sure it was Nathalie who convinced him," Marinette told Alya.

"No doubt," Alya realized the plates of cookies she had in her hand, "Oh, I'm being a bad host, let me take those," Alya said, taking the plates to the kitchen counter. "Hey bro," Nino said, coming from behind Adrien.

"Hey guys, nice outfits," Adrien said, noticing the couple was matching too

"Alya had the idea," Nino smirked. "Same," Adrien said. "Eggnog?" Alya asked the couple. "Yes please," they answered simultaneously. "You guys really are made for each other," Alya laughed, as she handed them their cups.

"Well enjoy, I have to go say hi to some of mom's friends," Alya said and left. "How you feeling? I know it's weird for you near Christmas," Marinette asked.

He knew she was referring to his mother. It was his third Christmas without his mother and even though he felt like it was time to move on, he couldn't. It was her favorite time of year making it his favorite holiday.

He knew Marinette knew about his mother but he also knew she didn't bring it up so it wouldn't make him said. One of the many reasons he loved her, she knew it bothered him to talk about stuff that involved his mother. She only asked when she was genuinely worried.

"I'm fine. Just missed this feeling," Adrien said. Marinette tilted her head in confusion. "What feeling?"

"Happiness during the season. My mom used to invite her friends and her side of the family for a party. But ever since she disappeared I've barely seen them," Adrien said.

"Aw Adrien," Marinette said, hugging him. He moved her closer to him than she already was making her laugh. "You silly cat," Marinette said.

Every couple from the class was there. Ivan and Mylene, Max and Sabrina, Kim and Alix, Rose and Juleka, and Nathaniel and Chloe!

Of course Alya had called Adrien and Marinette to meet her uncles and aunts. There was dancing, and if you didn't think that Kim didn't do a dare you were sadly mistaken. He was dared to stuff his mouth with giant marshmallow. Somehow he got eight in his mouth.

There was even dancing. Around 9:00 Marinette and Adrien ended in an empty hallway where they could still here the clinking of glasses and soon everybody was going home.

"I love everybody but I like peace and quiet with my M'lady," he smiled. "Couldn't agree more, Chaton," she smiled, laid her head on his chest.

They heard a little giggle come from above them. The looked up to see their kwamis' floating right above them, Plagg smirking. In their paws, a piece of mistletoe.

"You know the rules M'lady," Adrien smirked before his lips met with hers. It was a short, simple kiss. But it was like magic for both of them. God, Adrien loved kissing her. She pulled away first with a small smile on her face. "Nope, we're still under the mistletoe," he replied, kissing her once again. This one lasted a little longer until Nino interrupted them.

"Found them! They were hiding and kissing!" he chuckled. God, this was definitely a Christmas to remember.