A Pillow Wall

Marinette covered her ears as the blonde demon herself, Chloe Bourgeois, started yelling at the top of her voice.

"What do you mean I'm not sharing a room with my Adri-kins?! This is ridiculous, utterly ridiculous! The only reason I told daddy to arrange co-ed rooms was so I could snuggle up with him!"

The shrill sound of the girl's voice continued to drone on and on, and slowly less and less people began listening.

Marinette turned away from the scene with a sigh, only to see Alya laughing at the sheet of paper with the sleeping arrangements.

The class were all on an overnight trip to London as part of their project on old monarchs, and as such, people were having to pair up and share rooms for the night.

"Girl check out who your roomie is!" Alya laughed, before handing the paper to her friend.

Marinette found her name, right next to... Adrien Agreste?!

"ALYA!" Marinette yelled, her volume almost rivalling that of Chloe, "I'M SHARING WITH-"

Alya quickly clamped her hand over her best friend's mouth, before whispering "It's better not to announce it so loudly next to little miss Queen Bee."

Marinette nodded then quietly whispered "Adrien though? As in the super hot, amazing, love-of-my-life?"

Alya laughed again.

"Girl, people are already going to their rooms, I recommend you do the same so you can avoid Chloe's wrath when she looks at who's sharing with her beloved 'Adri-Kins'."

Marinette nodded, before quickly taking her room key from Mme. Bustier and dashing into the elevator of the hotel. As the doors closed, she could hear Chloe finally check who was sharing with Adrien, and her shouting became even louder.

---

She took a deep breath to calm her nerves before opening the door to her room.

When she walked in, she could see Adrien sat on his bed seemingly interested in something inside of his bag.

"H-Hey Adrien! Rooms like we're sharing a look! Wait that didn't make sense..."

The blond smiled at her and nodded, replying "Yeah looks like it, but there might be a small issue with that..."

Marinette stared at him blankly for a second, trying to figure out what was wrong, before actually looking around the room and seeing that what she'd just assumed was 'his' bed was actually the only bed in the room.

"O-oh, that might be a problem," she stuttered.

"Mme. Bustier said all room arrangements are final, too, since she didn't want Chloe getting her way again after making that scene," Adrien said, "So uh, the only other option is to share, obviously."

With that, he gave a cheeky grin that reminded Marinette astonishingly of Chat Noir, and almost by instinct she sighed and said "There's plenty of other options."

Adrien laughed to himself and Marinette she could swear he was... blushing? Woah.

"It'll be like a sleepover, Marinette, please?"

He was really asking her to stay in the same bed? Marinette agreed, there was just no way she could resist those... really pretty... green eyes...

Meanwhile Adrien was questioning everything he'd ever done or said to get himself into this situation. Marinette was just a friend, right? Why was he so excited to share a room - a bed - with her? He didn't like her did he? He could hear Plagg trying not to laugh from inside his bag, and Adrien made a mental note to not give the kwami any cheese for the rest of the day. Recently, Adrien had found himself thinking about Marinette more and more often, and trying to distract himself with thoughts of Ladybug was becoming harder and harder to do. Secretly he knew he did like her, but there was no way he was going to let himself admit that he'd fallen for her, not when he knew she had a crush on Luka.