Chat Blanc

Marinette was just sitting at her desk. She was drawing some of her designs. She heard a noise coming from her window. She instantly thought it was just Chat. So she paid no attention to it.

"Hey Chat," she said, grabbing the pastel pink colored pencil. After a few seconds she realized it was to quiet. "Chat?" she turned around to see a white suit in front of her. She gasped in surprise.

"Hello Princess," he said, with a smirk face. His eyes had turned into a ice blue instead of his signature forest green eyes. His suit that was once dark as night was now snow white.

She didn't feel calm and happy like she usually was in his presence. A cold, disturbing feeling was left in its place.

She looked into his eyes. "Chat... What happened?" She asked cupping his face. "I got sick of the ignorance. I have to take everything all the time. HawkMoth HawkMoth he said he was going to help if I have him mine and Ladybug's miraculous," he said, evily.

His arms wrapped around her waist and he pulled her up. "C-Chat what are you doing?" she asked, with fear in her voice.

"You'll see, princess," he said, carrying her to the balcony and on top of buildings. He took all the way to the Eiffel Tower.

she could people were looking for him. Apparently she'd didn't get the news. A helicopter with its searching was flying above them. "Release the girl!" A cop yelled. What she didn't notice was that a cop was coming down the ladder.

Chat was hugging her, facing the city, while Marinette was facing the metal part??? She noticed the cop with a gun in his hands and telling her to stay silent. "Freeze!" the cop yelled, startling Chat. "Let her go! Or I will shoot!" the cop yelled.

"Okay, Boomer," he said, and shot a destructive beam at him causing the cop to get thrown back a few feet, knocking him unconscious.

"Chat! What did you do?" she asked, running to make sure the man was alive. "Princess," Chat's voice was heard.

She walked back to him and hugged him. "I want my Chat Noir back," her shoulders on moving up and down, meaning she was crying.

"Sorry Princess, no can do," he said, hugging her. "Chat, what happened?" she asked. He stayed quiet before answering. "My father finally pushed it. I asked for a break, just some time with him, and he... he blew up at me," he replied.

"You're my real family, Marinette. I... I love you," he said, his head getting closer to hers.

His forehead landed on hers and she felt his breath on her face. "I love you so much that I can't stop thinking about you and it hurts because I think about you so much," he said.

Her face erupted into a crimson red blush. "I...I love you to, Chaton," she and, taking him by the bell making their smash together. You were probably expecting something long and some type of make out session right.

It was not like that at all. It lasted about 5 seconds, the best seconds in both their lives, before she pulled the bell and broke it. While he transformed back into the regular Chat, she hid behind a pole.

"Tikki, Spots On," she whispered, and transformed into the famous heroine.

She quickly de-evilised the akuma making sure not be seen and detransformed. "Don't worry, Tikki. I'll feed you once we get home," Marinette whispered as she put the small mean I back into her sweater's pocket.

"Chat is that you?" Mari said. "I'm so sorry Princess. I don-" Chat started but soon got cut off by her lips on his. This was a make out session.

Her hands wrapped around his neck and his hands around his waist. "I love you Chat. But please don't scare me like that," Marinette said.

"Okay Princess," he said hugging her. He dropped her off and the ended up sleeping next to each other. Tikki luckily got out of her pocket and got a cookie.

Was sad to say she felt just tiny bit lucky that her now boyfriend's dad had pushed him. But they were happy now. And she hoped that was never going to change.