Aphrodite

"Oh come on Bugaboo. You know you want me," Chat smirked. "You know that I have to leave before my parents come into my room and realize I'm missing," LB smirked.

Chat Noir sighed. "Don't give me that sigh. If you hadn't kept me out so late last time, I wouldn't have a curfew," she gave a snarky reply. "How was I supposed to know Alya was right by us, live-streaming?"

"Whatever Kitty," Ladybug smirked. Ladybug dangled her feet on the edge of the building.

Chat Noir took a moment to actually look at her. He notice her cheeks had small freckles and he had a fun time trying to connect them. And the way the moons light hit her skin was perfect. She looked like an angel from heaven. Her blue bell eyes sparkled under the moonlight and Chat could just spend hours looking into them.

He had remembered he was just about to leave, luckily Alya didn't catch that, but they were saying goodbye. A quick nose kiss and a lot of Eskimo kisses.

And the next day at school, she had gotten a lot of questions for it. But right now, her smile was big and perfect. Her nose had freckles spread all over her face evenly.

Her eyes were watching the city, the lights reflecting off of her eyes. The cerulean color reminded him of his mother. She would always say she was in  a blue mood because blue reminded her of the sky.

Her lips were slightly parted as she turned her head upward to look at the stars. "Look at how beautiful the sky is tonight," she said. Her lips were plump and glossy, probably with her strawberry lip gloss she always wore.

He didn't even notice she was looking at him. "Cat got your tongue, kitty cat?" she teased. "You just look so beautiful today," Chat said. He could see the blush coming out of her mask. 

She scooted closer than she already was and laid her head on his shoulder. "I love you," Ladybug said. He looked lovingly at her. "I love you too, Princess," he replied and laid his head on her head.

She looked beautiful and he swore, no one - not even Aphrodite - could be more perfect than the girl in front of him.

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. This had been a draft for a while so I thought I would finish it up really quick. 

So in recent news... PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS ARE FINALLY GETTING A SHOW! Like this just proves bullying get you shit. (Jk, jk (don't bully)) but like seriously I'M SO EXCITED!

Anyways bye Kittens, hope you have an awesome day, and don't forget to follow me!