𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎

Seven years later the iconic red and blue duo are still together. They made the different high schools and college work and they are much happier now.

The two now live together in an apartment near Nagisa's new place of employment. And did I forget to mention they're fiancés now?

Yup! Karma proposed the day before Nagisa started his job. They were of course teased and congratulated in the Class 3-E group chat that the class kept alive.

Nine months later they got married. All of Class 3-E attended, even Karasuma and Irina, and so did some of Nagisa's students. Rio was the maid of honor- she and Kayano had a fight on who deserves it more and she ended up winning. Maehara on the other hand was the best man.

Nagisa's mother came too with her husband whom she had finally reconciled with years back. The father even walked Nagisa down the isle.

Both the grooms insisted on having two vacant seats up front for their former teacher and his partner which, I can assure you, were both there. Nagisa had even thought he heard the iconic giggle.

After the wedding you can say they lived happily, Nagisa teaching his new assassination classroom while sometimes getting requests for assistance from Karasuma. Karma had his own fun, filling his weird sadist desires by helping(?) people as a bureaucrat- very fun indeed.

Every month the former classmates would have get togethers and such. Everyone lived in peace, the image of Koro-sensei imprinted into their hearts and minds.

And this where our little story ends.
Thank you for sticking with me throughout the entire thing.