𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!

[ᴀ/ɴ]

First things first, thank you for the people who are reading this. It brightens up every day of my quarantine :)
Stay safe everyone!

btw, this is one of their 'dates' from early on

--

It was two in the afternoon and Class 3-E was just given an early dismissal. Apparently, Karasuma-sensei and Bitch-sensei were called in by the Ministry of Defense. Probably to discuss the progress of the class or something of that matter. Koro-sensei had left for Peru after the class insisted he could just leave.

The students were already heading home like they would be it a usual day.

Karma made his way over to Nagisa, who was almost done packing his stuff. Rio glanced at the boy then at her seatmate and made a sadistic smirk.

"Ne, Nagisa-chan! You wanna go to that coffee shop nearby?"
Rio questions, saying the part 'chan' in a teasing manner.

"I told you to stop calling me that! And, sure I guess. As long as I get home before four"
He replies, a bit annoyed at her repetitive use of the suffix '-chan'.

Kayano perks up at the interaction and turns towards the three, Karma being there since Rio's offer.

"Ohh~! Sounds awesome! Can I join in too?"
She asks, knowing fully well what the other girl was trying to pull off.

"Sure! The more the merrier! Ne ne, tomato-kun, you wanna join us too?"
Rio teased, a wide smile on her face.

"Tch. Fine"
Karma scowled, a dust of pink on his cheeks due to the embarrassment. He was and is still upset at Nagisa for showing everyone the photo. Now, everyone calls him the tomato devil or just tomato.

The four walked out of the classroom and started to make their way down the hill.

Karma would usually sneak glances at Nagisa every time the two would go home together but he couldn't really do that today. The boy didn't really know why he'd do that but he just finds the urge to.

He finds it to be the best feeling in the world, better than filling someone's nose with wasabi, looking at the bluenette's smiling face. He doesn't know why, it's just how it is.

He still didn't know what unexplainable feelings he felt stirring up in his stomach but he learned to just shrug it off.

...

They reach the coffee shop in silence, the two girls stealing glances at the boys who were walking side by side in front of them.

They both snickered and giggled as they walk in.

"Over here!"
Kayano said, jogging to a vacant seat near the glass window.

She sat down on one side and was followed by Rio, who sat beside her.

"You guys go get us our drinks. Im too lazy to stand up"
The blondie said, leaning on the chair. Kayano snorts then turns to the boys.

"I heard they have frappes here! I'll have a caramel then!"
She chirped in her usual, cheerful tone.

"Then I'll have a mocha"
Rio said, smiling to herself. Karma groaned while Nagisa nervously smiled.

The two go to the counter and lined up, Karma, beside Nagisa like some kind of escort.

"Hello you two, what's your order?"
The cashier asked, sending the two a smile. She seemed quite eccentric and nice.

"We'll have two frappes, one mocha and one caramel. Um... Karma? What do you want?"
Nagisa looked up at the redhead. He looks up at the menu and replies.

"Coffee jelly I guess"

"Then we'll take that too and a cinnamon roll"
Nagisa pointed at the cinnamon rolls then takes out his wallet.

"Your total is ¥1170"
The girl spoke with a smile. Nagisa looked at her in confusion then looked at Karma, who shrugged.

"U-Um... Shouldn't the total be ¥1300?"
He questions. The cashier softly giggles and explains.

"Every Thursday for this year, we give a 10% discount to gay or lesbian couples. It was my boss's idea."

"E-Eh?! I-Im sorry but w-we're not a couple"
Nagisa stuttered, fuming red. The cashier froze in place then started to mumble on.

"Oh god I am so sorry you two. You guys just look so close I mistook you for a couple. I wouldn't mind still giving you the discount if you're still up for it though"
She nervously waved her hands around.

"We'll take the discount then"
Karma spoke up as Nagisa looked at him with a dumbfounded expression.

"Again, Im really sorry for that hehe.."
She says as she continues on with her job. "Here's your order" She hands them the tray full of drinks and food.

Rio and Kayano who were trying to and were able to eavesdrop, started giggling to themselves. Damn fangirls...

"You girls better pay me back. My mom will literally kill me if she finds out I spent that much"
Nagisa groans as he starts eating his cinnamon roll.

"I know, I know... Here ya go"
Rio slided over her share and seemed to also pay for Kayano's. "Yours is on me this time"

"I never knew their pastries here tasted so good!"
The bluenette beemed. His eyes were literally sparkling. He was really enjoying that cinnamon roll.

"Ehh? Can I have a bite?"
Karma whines.

"...fine"
Nagisa cut off a piece and shoved the fork into Karma's mouth. Rio laughed a bit but took pictures since it was, in her words, a 'ship sailing moment'.

"Can I have some of your drink then?"
He asked and the other boy nodded. The two girls stealthily readied their cameras.

Nagisa leaned over to Karma's side and drank from the straw. The redhead was internally dying, his face heated up at one thought.

'...I-Indirect kiss?!'

He had remembered Rio explaining it to him although he couldn't really care less that time. He didn't even know how they got to that subject in the first place.

"Offu! Their drinks tastes good too!" Nagisa smiled in content. "E-Eh? Karma? Are you sick? Your face is heating up" he placed his hand on the boy's forehead, causing Karma to flush an even darker shade of red.

"Im fine!"
He blurted out, distancing himself a bit from the bluenette.

Rio was now laughing hysterically as she took pictures.

"Those will ruin their day in the near future wouldn't it?"
Kayano questioned then points at the pictures, smirking a bit.

"Hah! You know it!"