𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

The two had finally made up. The first to know were obviously Rio and Kayano- they were watching the two through binoculars when they were saying their apologies.

And on the following day, Monday, everything had gone back to normal. Well except for the lightened mood between the two boys.

Soon, everyone in class knew. Koro-sensei was quite angry Rio and Kayano didn't call him when they were gonna s̶t̶a̶l̶k̶ watch them. He was creeping around in North Korea at the time so even if the girls tried, they wouldn't be able to contact him.

May 3, it was already May 3 and Class 3-E knew this would be one of their last attempts. They were aware that the government would make their move sooner or later.

...

Nagisa and Karma were on their first date at the amusement park. Walking around and checking out all the booths before going to the huge rides.

In a bush not so far away, rustling can be heard. "Nyurufufu~" the 'disguised' sensei giggled.

He was spying on the couple when he caught the scent of two of his other students. He looked around and saw two more heads in another bush near his.

'Rio-chan and Kayano-chan? To think they had the same idea as me'
The teacher sweat dropped, his bad habits are starting to rub off on his students...

Koro-sensei quickly made his way over to the two girls' bush and watched beside them.

"It's quite mean to be watching your classmates' date, right Kayano-chan, Rio-chan?"
The girls flinched and looked behind them.

"You're one to talk! Why even are you here octopus?!"
Rio retorted, you can hear the sound of Koro-sensei's heart shattering.

The teacher got extremely nervous and was basically sweating as he looked away. "Hah! Koro-sensei was spying on them too!"

Kayano chimed in, a smile on her face.

"Now now kids, we mustn't ruin their little da- tHey're sharing a smoothie~!"
Koro-sensei squealed, all his attention returned to the couple.

Rio snickered at her teacher before looking towards the direction he was facing.

A few hours go by and it's already noon. Koro-sensei had noticed quite a lot of things, or more specifically, students in the amusement park that day.

He saw Chiba and Hayami, both up in a tree with binoculars, eyeing the two boys. Next he caught a glimpse of Terasaka's group in horrible disguises, worse than his own, who he assumed was also there to stalk the class couple although he doesn't really know why they'd do that.

Next he saw Maehara and the other boy, casually sitting on the benches around the park. So basically, he saw the entire class in said amusement park. Strange as it is, he brushed it off, seing as though all their gazes were on the class couple.

But of course, he was panicking in the inside. His students are stalking their classmates on their date! How could he have let this happen?!

"Ne Nagisa, why not we eat lunch over there"
Karma pointed to a cute maid cafe.

"Ehh.."
Nagisa groans, unsure of the redhead's motive.

Karma looked at him with the pleading, puppy dog eyes. It was cute and made the other boy seem innocent and harmless- which is why Nagisa hated it.

"... Fine"
He said, a blush spreaded on his cheeks as he looks away.

"Thank you Nagisa~!"
His boyfriend hums as he leads him to the cafe.