𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Nagisa walked back in the classroom and took his seat. He leaned on his hand and looked out the window, not noticing Kayano was on her seat, embarrassed and curious to why her crush was staring at her. Could it be that he liked her back? Hah... Don't get your hopes high sis.

The boy looked away after realising his seatmate's misunderstanding. He softly sighs and burrows his head into his arms.

"Hey ####### what took you so long? We already finished our lunch!"

Nagisa heard one of their classmates say. The muffled hearing made it difficult to determine if a boy or girl said it and he wasn't able to catch the name. Not like he really cares though.

His mind then directs it's attention to what just happened minutes earlier.

"Have you considered liking boys?"

That sentence repeated itself in his mind. And so did his reply.

"W-Well no but- I'll think about it I guess"

He wasn't entirely sure why he answered that and he hoped to know why. He continued making assumptions as to why he acted in such accord.

He sits back up and frowns. Not seeming to have a proper answer to tell himself yet.

...

Karma sat on his seat and looked around. His eyes catch the sight of the blue haired boy he was eating ice cream with yesterday, absorbed in his own little world.

He inwardly laughs and walks towards the boy, a small insect in hand, just to give him a little scare. Kayano notices the mischievous devil coming over and gets ready to inform the victim before Karma quietly raises his index finger to his lips.

The girl softly giggles, now wanting to see her seatmate get scared shitless. Karma quietly sneaks over behind Nagisa and drops the living bug into his shirt.

"WHA- HEY!"
Nagisa squirmed around in his seat, trying to get the bug out. Karma laughed hysterically while some soft laughters were heard from the rest of the class.

When Nagisa finally got the bug out, he stared at Karma, annoyance covered his whole face. He may have snapped as he stood up and shouted.

"Hey everyone! Wanna see a tomato by the name of Karma?"
The whole clase started to walk their ways over to Nagisa's seat, curious to what the boy has to show.

Nagisa takes out his phone and shows everyone the pictures he took yesterday. The whole class started laughing while some, namely Terasaka's group and Rio, started teasing the now fully flushed Karma.

The redhead looked at Nagisa to find him sticking his tongue out at him. His pride, crushed.

"Alright alright, settle down you guys. I'll send the photo in the class group chat later"
The class calmed down then one by one went back to their respective seats, inwardly laughing to themselves.

"Delete that photo right now!"
Karma pouts then groans. A look of scorn filled his face, once more demanding the petite boy to delete the source of his embarrassment and despair.

"Why should I?"
Nagisa retorted, quite happy with Karma's reaction since he was usually the one in the dude's place.

The two kept bickering on while Rio and Kayano continued to watch them. Kayano was quite confused while Rio seemed to be observing the two, speculating on an idea she has.

The four were cut off from their actions when Bitch-sensei entered the room to begin their English class.

...

Everyone started heading home and the two "matchmakers", Rio and Karma, met up to gather their findings. Karma seemed eager to share his so called findings, small smiles appearing on his face every now and then.

They shared information and after a short while, Rio sent her collaborative partner to gather more info on Nagisa. Once the redhead was finally away, she took a deep breath and slowly exhaled.

'Was that actually a genuine smile earlier? There's no way right? He can't actually be interested in Nagisa.... unless...he doesn't even know he is. Hoho~ this just got interesting'

She placed her hand on her chin and smirked. She then takes her bag and walks out of the classroom, unaware of the sensei who was listening to the conversation of the two so called matchmakers.

'fu fu fu~ Could this be classroom romance Im seeing? Don't worry Karma-kun, I fully support you as your teacher and new matchmaker!'

~~~

Author's Note:

Hewu! I kinda have writer's block so im sorry for a more or less half-assed chapter. Thank you for reading this though! (๑╹ω╹๑ )

ps: the "..." in the middle usually means time skip