𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕤

"Im heading out now, Kayano-chan"
Nagisa said, picking up his bag.

"Eh? Why so early?"
The girl yawned. She'd usually still be in the shower at this time so she does wake up a bit late.

"Oh it's nothing. I just wanted to go early y'know?"
He joked as he puts on his shoes.

"See you later then..."
She mumbled, walking back to her room.

The boy chuckles as he begins to walk towards the school. But of course not everything can go uphill for the little bluenette. He hadn't even gotten far from Kayano's house.

"Ehh? Nagisa? What were you doing in Kayano-chan's house?"

'Oh... shit'

Nagisa flinched as he internally cursed.
"A-Ah K-Karma... I was just dropping something at her house. Im gonna go now- bye!"

He stammers, his face was bright red as he dashed away. Karma was left confused, assumptions clouding his mind.

'Perhaps they got together.. Well.... that's nice.. I... guess that means I can't hang out with him that much anymore..'

He felt a sharp tug in his chest. It was like having a needle punctured through the heart. He found it peculiar. He's supposed to be happy his best friend got himself a girlfriend he could tease him with.

I mean, that was the reason he spent time with the bluenette.. Or maybe his reasons changed?

The boy groaned in frustration and huffed away, trying to clear his thoughts.

Kayano, who watched the scene from her window, was panicking. What was she gonna tell Rio?!

'I can't just tell her, "Oh hey I just told Nagisa-kun that Karma-kun was just hanging out with him because you guys were trying to set him up with me and they're in a web of misunderstanding where they ignore each other and make no progress in their relationship"

Ughh what the hell?! I can't tell her that!'

She whined but continued on with her morning routine.

...

"Ne Nagisa-kun, are you okay?"
Hinano questioned, poking the boy's arm.

Nagisa groaned as he faced the Hinano and his other friends who were behind her.

"Im fine"
He bluntly answered before turning away.

The others looked at each other then at Nagisa who seemed to be down in the dumps today.

'God I just had to run into him!'

He mentally scolds himself, burrowing his brows. The students that were once surrounding his desk, left for their respective seats, having the feeling the bluenette didn't want to be bothered.

Sooner or later, Karma arrived in class. He glanced at Nagisa as he walked pass him, heading over to his seat. He didn't even do his usual greeting of annoyance and just walked pass him.

Most of the class that were there watched this. They were surprised since it was usually Karma who'd cheer up their best assassin on his sad and mopey days.

The day continued on, the two boys not talking nor paying attention to one another. Just the thought of the other would cause a stab in the heart.

Rio demanded answers from Kayano, which she hesitantly gave. And of course, Koro-sensei observed the two, concerned and wanting explanations.

Till' finally the end of the day came. Nagisa was all packed up and was trying his best to drag Kayano out of the school, who was still keeping her stuff. He really wanted to avoid social interaction with him.

"C'mooon"
He whined, tugging on the girl's sleeve.

"Okay okay! Jeez..."
She mutters before getting yanked out of the classroom.

The two classmates started walking towards the stairs going down the hill until a shout was heard.

"NAGISA! You are going home right this instant!"
Nagisa's mom shouted, walking towards her son as he and Kayano ever so slightly backed away.

"I don't know what you're talking about"
He answers with a blank face. This made her even more pissed.

"I am your mother and you are going to do as I say!"
She shouted once more, gripping on Nagisa's wrist as she pulled him away. The boy yanked his hand out off her clench and backed up.

"Im sorry but I don't have a mom, never had and never will"
He stated, rubbing the pain out of his left wrist.

The mother growled and her aura darkened even more when she saw a certain someone walk into vision.

"YOU! IT'S YOUR FAULT MY NAGISA IS LIKE THIS!"
She pointed at the redhead in anger and disgust. It irked Nagisa just hearing the statement. The woman was about to walk towards Karma but was stopped when Nagisa held his arm out.

He walked towards his mother, looked her in the eye and gave her a big, painful slap on the face. It felt good to slap her face. It was something he had always wanted to do.

"Im sorry ma'am but you're disturbing the peace of this class"
Nagisa stated, pointing at his classmates, who were outside watching the whole thing.

He then grabbed Kayano's wrist and quickly walked away. He couldn't stand hearing her voice nor can he stand her face.

...

Karma watched as the bluenette marched away, dragging the green haired girl with him. He noticed a small ear popping out of the boy's bag that looked like that of a cat's.

He smiled to himself, happy that Nagisa liked his little surprise back then. His thoughts were cut off when Karasuma-sensei and Bitch-sensei went out of the teacher's room to confront the mother.

He thought his feelings over as he silently watched the two teachers talk to the woman.

'What do I do now?'