Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Sixteen

Start from the beginning

"You see, I feel that you aren't in need of a rebound guy. So, I think that I should be your not-rebound guy,"he gave his most stunning smile.

His flirting was definetly repulsing me. It wasn't that he was ugly, with his raven black hair and green eyes, he was known as one of the hotter guys at our school. I found that it was because I was not attracted to anyone other than Tyler. I gave him a fake smile before answering.

"Umm, Blake. I'm sorry, but I'm not looking for a relationship not now or anytime soon. You might want to go flirt with someone else,"I said softly.

He looked hurt,"Oh. okay. I'm not really in the flirting mood right now so maybe I'll just hang with you. Do you want to dance?"

"Blake, I already said I wasn't interested,"I groaned.

"I know, I know. I heard you the first time. It's just an innocent dance,"he smiled.

I gave in,"Fine."

Blake and I danced for a couple of songs before I departed to find my best friends. I found them once again in the kitchen, except this time, they were doing shots. I joined in for two and I began to feel tipsy. I smiled as I looked at my three friends who were definetly more than tipsy. They were dancing around in a circle while holding hands.

"Ashes. Ashes. We all fall down,"they shouted and collapsed to the ground.

I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing and fell to the ground in hysterics when they started it up again. Suddenly a very handsome Tyler rounded the corner without a wheel chair. I had almost forgotten that his physical therapist was letting him upgrade to crutches.

"What's so funny?"he asked, looking around.

This stopped my laughing, but the other three kept dancing. As they fell to the ground again, Tyler burst out laughing.

"You guys are so wasted! You're gonna regret this in the morning,"he warned.

His eyes wandered over to me and his smile faded. His mouth opened like he was about to speak so I scarmbled up and stopped him.

"Hey guys, can I join you?"I asked the singing circle.

They nodded in excitement and let me join them. I distractedly followed their lead and eventually Tyler left the room. I sighed in relief and looked around at the flushed faces.

"Who wants to play beer pong?"I asked and was greeted with cheers.

I found some plastic cups and grabbed a twelve pack of Coors Light. I brought the supplies to the garage where there was a plastic table set up. Organizing the cups in the triangles, I heard the rest of my group come in and shut the door. Once I was done, I poured a can of beer in each. I ran out and sent Ryan to go get some more.

"Singles or teams?"I asked Mark and Spencer.

"Tsheams,"Spencer slurred.

"Shounds goo to me,"Mark chorused.

I just nodded and continued to fill the cups with the beer that Ryan had brought. I looked at the drunk faces surrounding me, contemplating how to pair up.

"Girls against guys,"I finally decided.

There were no arguments on my decision and we parted ways. Before we started I felt that there needed to be some rules. I quickly figured some out.

"Rules! You and your partner take turns drinking. That means that one person drinks a cup and then the next person. Also, if your team mate throws up then you have to finish drinking the rest of the cups on your side. Lastly, no cheating or fights. You are, however, allowed to playfully banter."