EXTRA

*While they're switched*

Todoroki's POV:

Hm, since Bakugo took that audio of me saying 'I'm a Canadian Flag', I should have some pay back. It's only fair.

I stand up in my seat and turn around in the middle of our assignment to face Bakugo who's in my seat at the back of the class. "Hey Todoroki," I say. Bakugo looks up and immediately knows something is up. I bite back the smile that's threatening to make its way onto my face. "Yes, Bakugo?" He asks as normally as he can without giving anything up.

"I like you Todoroki," I say to him. His jaw drops and he gets this look in his eye, challenging me. He stands up and says, "Well I like you Bakugo." I smirk and his face drops. "I don't just like you, I love you Todoroki," I say.

The whole class gasps and he raises an eyebrow at me. "Yeah? Well I love you Bakugo," he says back. "NO! I LOVE YOU TODOROKI!"

He groans and yells back. "I LOVE YOU BAKUGO!"

"GUYS!"

Me and Bakugo jump up in surprise to see Mr. Aizawa standing in the front of the class, pinching the top of his nose in annoyance. "Bakugo, Todoroki, what are you two doing?" Aizawa asks.

We both sit down and clear our throats. "Um I just wanted to tell Todoroki that," I tell Mr. Aizawa. He rolls his eyes. "So you were planning on embarrassing each other while you guys were switched?" He asks, annoyed. Damn, the gig is up.

"SWITCHED!?" The class yells.

I sigh, and in the back, Bakugo groans. "Tch, thanks for nothing teach," he says.

***
Word Count: 277
Lol I know it's not much, but I had this idea all of a sudden. As I'm writing this, I'm about halfway done with the book. It's July 5th lmao, so when I post this, it'll probably be way later. Welp.