Chapter Seventeen

Katsuki's POV:

I wake up and IcyHot's arms are still around me. I feel comfortable and cared for. He held me and didn't judge me for crying. I cried for a long time and I even caused them all trouble for trying to kill myself. I feel really guilty, but a part of me is upset that I didn't actually get to die.

I shouldn't think like this. Do I wake IcyHot up to talk to him about how I feel? I really don't want to bother him, but he said that it didn't. He said that he wanted to help me and that he wanted me to talk to one of them about how I feel. Or if I get bad thoughts. "Bakugo? What's wrong?" I look up quickly, I guess he was already awake. His voice is a bit rough and jeez does it make me feel some way.

"I-um. I'm having bad thoughts again," I say, hiding my face in his chest again. "It's okay. I'm glad you told me. You're amazing. I really really like you Bakugo," he says. He sounds completely lost in thought and I look up at him to see him smiling at me. He looks so calm and happy that I'm here with him. I feel myself calm down too. I'm okay, I'll be okay. I have people here for me. People that actually care.

I smile back at him and he leans down to kiss me. I lift my hand up and put it on his mouth, blocking him. "No! Morning breath. Nasty," I say. He frowns. "Okay then lets brush our teeth," he says eagerly. I smile up at him and nod, getting off the bed. The air hits my body and I shiver. Fuck, it's cold as shit. "Hey, are you okay? Why are you so cold all the time?" I shrug. "It's cause it's fucking cold," I say, walking over to the bathroom. He follows me and I grab my toothbrush, running it under the water quickly before putting the toothpaste on. I have to use the one for sensitive teeth because I eat too many spicy foods.

With this toothpaste, I'm practically invincible. I can bite ice cream and popsicles. I can eat spicy foods galore along with acidic foods. But, one day without using the toothpaste, hurts my teeth for a week. I can't even eat shit like bread for that week. It's absolute hell, so I make sure to always have that toothpaste.

I'm done brushing my teeth and tongue so I just rinse my mouth and move so that IcyHot can brush his teeth. He goes pretty fast. I guess he really wants to kiss me. It makes my chest feel all fuzzy. I would kill for this guy.

"Okay all done," he says after rinsing his mouth and turning off the faucet. "Well, someone is ea-" I get cut off by his lips. I close my eyes and I kiss back. This time, when he wraps his arms around my waist, I don't get surprised. I put my hands in his hair and he walks us over to the bed. His is closer, so we fall on it and continue our make out session. It's so intoxicating and I can't get enough of it. He's hovering over me as we kiss and I pull him closer to me. He practically falls down on top of me and we both let out a small grunt.

All you can hear in the room is the sounds of our loud breathing and lips smacking against each other. I hear a phone buzz but neither one of us go to break apart. "You're so pretty," he says as we break away for air. Then he comes back down to me and continues. I feel my heart explode from those words. Fuck, he's going to be the death of me.

I run my hands down his back, along his spine and he makes this noise that makes us both freeze. My eyes open in shock and I see that he's staring back at me, just as shocked. He gets up, and sits by my legs awkwardly. We're both still breathing pretty hard, but that just adds onto the situation. That noise was seriously something. I didn't know he was capable of making such a noise. I want to hear it again.

"That was hot," I say breaking the awkward silence. His head shoots in my direction and I bite the inside of my cheek nervously. I shouldn't have said that. It was true, that sound was hot as fuck, but that doesn't mean that I should just go out and say that. I look away, embarrassed because he still hadn't said anything.