Chapter Five

Katsuki's POV:

I wake up to my alarm and check if IcyHot woke up. When I turn it off and sit up, I see that he's already rubbing his eyes with those bedsheet-wrapped arms. He yawns and sits up. "Good morning I guess. I don't want to go to school," he says. Yeah, I usually dread just the thought of going to school. "Yeah I know. But come on! Let's go. Let's hang out at lunch? Maybe away from people if you want. If not we can just chill with each other's friends since we're in each other's body. What do you want to do?"

He shrugs. "I don't know. Lets hang out together, but as a group with both of our friend groups. Like you said so that we don't miss anything about each other," he says. I nod and he gets off the bed. Then he freezes and turns around. "We have to shower today," he says dreadfully. I realize that he's right and it gets awkward. "Oh, yeah," I say.

I go over to the laundry room. We put our uniforms to wash last night and I have to put them into the dryer before I do anything else so that they can dry while we get ready. I toss the wet laundry into the dryer and turn around to go back into my room. I hand Todoroki some underwear, some shorts, and a tang top so that he can wear while he waits for his stuff to dry. He sticks out his arms again so that I can cut off the tape, so I go and grab the scissors.

"I was thinking I should give you the pills right before we head to school. So that they last longer throughout the day. Yeah?" He nods and then turns around to look at me. "What time is it?" I check my phone. "It's six." He nods. "Maybe we can get some breakfast like McDonald's or something before heading to school." I nod. "Yeah that sounds good. We have plenty of time anyways. It's a good thing I set up my alarm this early," I say. He nods in agreement before leaving to go shower.

I'm kind of worried about him. I don't like the idea of him hurting himself even if it is my body. I don't want him inflicting pain on himself. I hear the water turn on and I take out my phone. No messages from mom and dad but there's a few from Kirishima.

Shitty Hair👊: Hey Bakugo you wanna hang out this week after school?

1:32

Me- Jesus why'd you text me so late at night? And I don't know let me think about it

6:16

I put my phone down and connect it to the charger. Hm, maybe Todoroki's phone needs charge too. I look for it on the bed and find it. It's at 15%. Yeah, I should charge it. I look for a spare charger in my drawer and find one. I take it out and connect it. I check that it's charging and then put it down next to mine. A little bit later, I see Todoroki standing by the door nervously. "Bakugo I really want to hurt myself," he says.

I get up quickly and check his arms. There's no new cuts. "Did you do anything?" He shakes his head. "But I really really want to. I just keep thinking and I just want to stop," he says with his face buried in his hands. I rub his shoulder. "Hey let me just shower and we can go to McDonald's okay? Tomorrow we'll take a day off. We'll just grab all of our homework and stuff for tomorrow today and chill out here. Yeah?" He nods and takes a deep breath before uncovering his face. "Y-yeah okay," he says, voice cracking. I hug him and he hugs me back. "You'll be okay. You're okay," I tell him warmly. "I feel weird. Like I'm crazy," he says, holding back a sob.

"Nothing is wrong with you. I promise. It's all me," I tell him. He shakes his head. "Nothing is wrong with you either." I nod into his shoulder and we stay like that for about ten minutes. We pull away and then he says, "Oh, go shower. I'll check on the clothes, I think they're almost done." I nod and rush into the restroom. I'm just doing what I want someone to do for me. Yeah, that's it.