Chapter Twenty-Five

Todoroki's POV:

After breakfast, Bakugo asked Kaminari if they could talk. I told Bakugo that they would use our cabin to talk as I would hang out with my friends.

I really hope that Kaminari is okay. He's a really great person and an even better friend. Especially to Bakugo. Bakugo is really worried about him. He was so scared about finding out if Kaminari was really okay, that he had a hard time eating. He assured me that it was the nervousness and not because he felt fat. I think his eating disorder is getting better. He self harmed and almost killed himself, but he hasn't thrown up. That's still progress.

I walk over to Uraraka, Iida, and Midoriya who are on the couch with the rest of Bakugo's friends. "Hey Todoroki. You here to hang out?" Uraraka asks. I look at her and nod. "Yeah, Bakugo is talking to Kaminari and it might be a while. So, what are you doing?" I ask them.

Iida turns around and does his hand chop things. "Todoroki I am glad you have decided to spend your time with us today. I hope we can do it again soon," he says with his quick and loud voice. I nod at him. "Me too," I say. Midoriya just laughs and hands me a cookie. I gladly take it and take a bite out of it. I to good, but not like Bakugo's. "Are they good? I usually don't bake, so I don't know if they're that great," Uraraka asks me nervously. I nod. "Yes, they do taste good," I tell her. She smiles like a maniac and shakes Iida. "Yay! They're good," She exclaims, still shaking Iida while stuffing her mouth full of cookies with her other hand.

"Uh, Uraraka. I don't think you should be eating them so fast," Midoriya says, anxiousness apparent. I smile at their interactions. It's always something with these guys.

Once Uraraka finishes what's in her mouth, she turns to Midoriya. "Did you like my cookies Deku?" She asks him. He turns red and covers his face with his arms in a weird way. "Uh of course Uraraka. I thought they were amazing," he consoles. Uraraka is then the one who turns red and looks away nervously. "Thanks," she quickly says. It's so obvious they like each other.

Maybe I should mess with them a little. "Hey, Uraraka why are you blushing?" I ask as if I have no idea. She gasps and glares at me. "What? Why are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?" I ask, still acting clueless. "UUUAAHH NO! I'm not mad, just flustered is all," she says, trying to calm down.

Then I look over at Midoriya who's still covering his face awkwardly. "And why are you blushing Midoriya? Are you sick? Oh, maybe it's cause you're nervous about something," I say, pretending to think out loud. His eyes widen and he shakes his head, moving his arms away from his face.

Jeez this is priceless. Wait till I tell Bakugo. "Hm, you two are very blushy. Let me know if you're sick," I say before plopping myself down next to Iida who had zero clue about what just happened. The other two are faced away from each other. Midoriya is muttering like crazy and Uraraka looks like she's about to throw up.

Ah, this is fun. "What are you up to Iida?" I say, looking over at him while he's on his phone. "Mr. Aizawa texted me to tell me that they have built dorms on campus. As soon as we get back home, the teachers will stop by at each person's home to get consent for moving in. He told me to tell everyone," he says. Dorms? That's cool. I can make sure Bakugo is alright all week. He doesn't have to go home to an empty house. He'll have people to talk to and they'll be in the same building. This is great.

"Dorms? That's good," I tell Iida. Uraraka and Midoriya stopped freaking out and blushing to quickly look at Iida. "DORMS!?" They yell at the same time. Iida nods and picks up his glasses. "Yes, that is what Mr. Aizawa told me," he confirms.

Pfft, Mr. Aizawa. I wonder if he'll room with Mic. Haha that's funny. "Why are you smiling Todoroki?" Midoriya asks. I look up and see that he's looking at me with a questioning look. "Oh, uh, it's nothing. Just something dumb," I say. Then I think about how I did that stupid 'Ya like jazz' thing. Bakugo laughed so hard and I loved seeing him so carefree. I made him laugh.