Chapter Sixty Five: Thank you, Doctor.

Luke's POV

I just want to say one thing...Why is it always me? Why do I always find the trouble? Why is it I'm the one that has to pass out. What the hell is going on with me lately. 

"He is very handsome. The first real human I actually can see potential," I hear a whisper sounds like a female voice. 

"He is not human. He can't be! He has powers I saw him using them. Can you hurry up with that needle!" I hear a voice boom right over the female's. 

"Do you have too? I really like him," she begins. 

"You don't know him and I certainly do not trust him!"

"Come on give him a chance. Let him explain."

"You always use that face...fine you have ten minutes with him and I am coming back in!"

I hear a loud bang before silence fell. I open my eyes slowly to find a girl sitting on a chair next to the bed I am laying on and three guesses what...I am chained too it. 

"What is your name?" she asked me as soon as she noticed me awake. 

"Luke..."

"Luke...I like that name. My name is Sophia. May I ask if you are human?" 

"Not exactly. But yes I am human for the most part," I tell her. 

"What does that mean?" she asks. 

I quickly explain to her and the time I am done she looking at me fascinated, "Wow...that is awesome. So really your just 4 years old...where is your mum?" she asked. 

"She passed away a few months ago now. So I carry on protecting earth."

"I see...so we are a threat to earth basically right now," she says slowly. 

"Well are you?" I ask. 

"Not me...but my dad most probably. I just have to go along with whatever he says. I'm not a kid anymore, always treats me like a kid."

"Most parents do.  Just what parents do. I have a step dad, bit complicated but he means a lot to me and he does try to protect me but he can't. Not when this is what I do day in and day out. Believe it or not last week I nearly died from three major wounds I only lived thanks to Paul. What have you done with Paul?" I ask her. 

"I don't know...I'm sorry Luke. My dad can pretty much cut me off from most of this but I begged him to let me sit here in with you. First real time I wanted too," she smiles at me. 

"I am Gay by the way and I have boyfriend. I don't want you too think I am leading you on in anyway, I'm still trying to figure social things out, in most cases I find it quite easy now but I still have a lot to learn," I tell her. 

She looks at me, "Don't tell my dad that, Luke. If I can convince him that I want you to stay with us, be my boyfriend...you have a much more chance to escape and I don't want you to not get out of here. It seems your really one of the good ones," she says softly

"Good point...thank you."

Sanjay's POV

I watch in horror as two large looking men carry Luke away and two others carry Paul. I hide behind one of the game stands that isn't damaged trying to think of a plan. Whoever they are they have Luke and Paul. 

I waited for them to be further enough away before I follow them to make sure I know where they are taking them. It didn't take long until I found them carry them down a weird looking entrance underground the entrance had been hidden by the trees out skirting the field that the funfair had taken  over for the week.