Chapter Sixty one: I was born to stop someone like you!

Luke's POV

I sat on edge of the cliff looking down at the blue ocean below. The sun shinning brightly onto my face. I couldn't see Rem or Paul anywhere in sight. They have been gone a good hour now and I am starting to feel sick from the heat and lack of water. My body is aching, my wounds are already feeling better though from what Paul had gave me to drink and the fresh bandages applied for all three of my wounds. 

"You okay Luke?" Lenny asks me. 

It feels good to finally have Lenny back with me. Rem had given him back once we had got some fresh bandages on my wounds. Paul told him at once to give him back to me and Rem didn't seem to want to argue with him about it. 

Suddenly the silence was torn from existent as Paul and Rem come through a set of trees from the other side of the cliff running at full pelt towards me. They both stop by the edge of the cliff where I am sitting. 

"We may have had some problems," begins Rem. 

I look behind them to see four large bears coming from the trees where Paul and Rem had come a moment ago. 

"Why didn't you just stun them with Rem's gun," I begin. 

"About that," begins Rem but there was no time as Paul yanked me to my feet as the first of the four bears sprung itself at us. 

Paul and I went one way and Rem the other and the first bear lost its balance at the edge of the cliff and fell directly off and towards the water. 

"Here we go again," says Lenny in my head. 

We heard the splash as Paul helped me to my feet and we ran towards the exit of the cliff with Rem close behind. The three bears that remain are running right behind us looking even more irritated then before. 

A loud groan ripped through the air and I turn around to see all three bears on the ground all out cold. "Looks like I came at the right time it seems," says a voice as a figure came out from some of the trees. 

"Jack what are you doing here?" I ask as I find Captain Jack Hartless in front of us. 

"Saving the day it seems. What are you three up to?" he asks curiously. 

"I rather be at home," I begin. 

"Well it seems we have got ourselves meddled up in time travel maybe a bit too much," Paul says as he puts his hand on my shoulder looking slightly out of breath. 

"That does not surprise me one little bit. Yet that does not answer my question," Jack smiled as he pulled me into a hug. I wince in pain which makes him pull away, "You alright Luke?" 

"I've been a lot better," I tell him as I pull off my jacket to show my arm, side and stomach. 

"Christ you look a bit worse for wear."

"Rem here managed to escape from the Judoon because a future Luke needed his help in the future by finding Luke in the past to help find something. Even though I have no idea why considering this man is the one that killed Sarah Jane," Paul says in a harsh way. 

Jack looked at Rem for a few moments and then at Luke, "I see. Your lucky he mentioned this future Luke needing your help or I may have not been so kind right now. So did you find what you needed?" Jack asks. 

I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know. Did you?" I ask Paul and Rem now.

Rem pulled from something from his back pocket. "Exactly what the future you asked for," he says as he passes it to me after I wrap my jacket around my waist.