Chapter Nineteen: We need to get back home now!

Luke's POV

I feel sick and everything feels out of focus as I slowly open my eyes. I find myself chained to a wall in some sort of storage unit. The room is small, only a few crates, dust, mold and a hint smell of rust.

At first I can't quite realize why I am here but it slowly comes all rushing back to me as my head pounds. "Lenny?" I say inside my head but I get no reply. I look down at my hand that is firmly chained but something is missing.

The ring is gone! Lenny is gone! Did Ruby take him? Oh no...

Lenny has been the only person I have come close to recently, someone I had got use to talking to me in my head. I may have been angry with him, judging me or calling me an idiot even if I have a super brain but yet I already miss that now. He should be here, talking to me and helping me figure out a way out of this but yet I am truly alone right now, only my own thoughts as company and it feels strange. Lenny should be here!

I never knew I would of got so attached but yet I have. Lenny is a friend. I hope nothing bad has happened but who am I kidding. The only way the ring could of came off is if someone took it off my finger. Ruby has him...

Suddenly everything became a lot harder as I spot something in the corner of the room. I had thought it had been destroyed and could not return after with the help from Mr Smith and K-9 over loaded Ruby's stomach but I guess I had been mistaken because its here, its in this room and its...its taking my life force.

My only advantage is to use my telekinetic energy but I had always heavily relied on Lenny to help me. Can I do it without him?

Suddenly the door to the room explodes the door falling to the ground with a loud bang. I snap my attention to it.

"Oh Luke," I hear the familiar voice of Jack.

"Jack!" I shout relieved.

Jack runs over to me undoing the chains with what seems to be...hold on that's the Doctor's sonic screwdriver. He pulls me to my feet, "Lets get you away from that thing," Jack says firmly looking at me with a certain hint of concern, "Why do I always find you hurt or chained up?"

"I am going to be alright Jack there is no need for concern, trust me. We need to find Ruby and Tom and stop them roaming free. Who knows what they plan on doing next. How did you know I was here?" I ask him.

"The Doctor is already sorting out a plan for Ruby and Tom. The Doctor came to me and asked for my help. As soon as he mentioned you I jumped at the chance. I can't watch and see anything happen to you not after Sarah Jane. I think the Doctor believes its his job to protect you, Sky, Rani and Clyde now Sarah Jane isn't here. After all your still young," says Jack looking at me with his soft gentle eyes.

"He doesn't always have to protect us. I understand why he does it. I mean if he hadn't I still be chained up. I just don't want him to constantly have to watch us all. Most of the time we do alright on our own," I tell him as we leave the room and the stomach behind for now.

"Tell the Doctor that," Jack laughs.

"I have to get Lenny back," I suddenly blurt out to him.

"Lenny?" Jack asks confused.

"Yeah Lenny. He is a Forelock, he has been inside me taking a part of my human energy to survive. They need a host. I've come quite close with him to be honest. I don't know what I would do if I found out something bad has happened to him," I tell Jack softly.

"Hey Luke listen to me. Don't worry we will find him," Jack smiles trying to reassure me.

I nod my head, "Alright so what is this plan?" I ask.