Chapter Sixteen: Why couldn't this of been a normal story?

No POV

"What do you mean he had alien equipment?" booms the voice from my computer.

"I am sorry master but he has a pen that looks similar to what the Doctor would carry apart from The Doctor's is a sonic screwdriver and this happened to be a pen," the man named as Tom who is the manager of the new shopping centre.

"So this boy knows the Doctor and he came and saw you?"

"I am afraid so. Maybe he will stay away. He just left," Tom tells his master.

"No we can't take that risk. This plan has been going on for months. If anyone or even a boy stands a chance of ruining it they must be dealt with! Don't let that kid leave!" he screams.

"Of course master. I will make sure he never makes it out the car park."

Luke's POV

I take a quick stroll around the shopping centre buying a few cheap tops for Sky and some new jeans and a jacket for myself that are all a lot cheaper then I would normally pay.

With my few shopping bags I head towards the stairs to head up to the second floor. I reach the stairs, there seems to be no one around.

The door behind me seems to click shut. I try open it but it won't. "That is strange," Lenny says.

"I agree better get to the car," I say to him before I go to head up the stairs to find four security guards in front of me.

"May I help you?" I ask confused.

"You need to come with us right now Luke Smith!"

I sigh, "Why would I do that? I just want to get to my car and go home. I don't want no trouble," I say to them.

"You don't have much of a choice Luke Smith," I hear someone hiss from behind me. I turn to find the manager.

"Not a normal shopping centre. Of course," I whisper to myself.

"Well you already know that, you must do. You contain a sonic device just like the Doctor," he says firmly.

"Ah you know what a sonic device is. Defiantly not normal," I sigh even more annoyed.

"You need to get out of here!" says Lenny.

"You don't think I know that? What do you expect me to do? I try get through those guards...well look at me compared to them for a start," I tell him.

"You know what you could do," Lenny tells me.

"I can't. I will reveal to them I'm no normal human. They don't know who I am specifically I know that for sure. They just think I am here to stop them cause I know the Doctor," I tell him.

"I am not sure who this Doctor is or what your quite talking about but all I came here for was for my story. I just want to be on my way," I say as I edge to go up the stairs and around the guards.

Two of the four guards stop me in my tracks pushing me back slightly not letting me through, "What do you want?" I finally ask.

"I can't let you leave Luke Smith. I have had my orders," says the Manager.

"And what are your orders?" I ask turning back to him.

"To stop anyone who is at risk of destroying my masters plans," he tells me firmly.

"Your master?" I question.

"I will not answer anymore questions. You already know to much. Take him to the basement!" says the manager.