Chapter Six: Abomination

Luke's POV

I tap my fingers against the wall getting impatient. I can't just keep siting here not knowing if Clyde, Rani and Sky are okey. What if she has them? What if Clyde has already helped her in redrawing the puzzle box.

I've been thinking its the only reason for her to need to get rid of me so she can get to Clyde. I am certain of it all now but by her chucking me into all this mess. I am not sure how I can get out of it.

This is the first time I've never been in a police cell before. I've been a prisoner far more times then I can count but these are not aliens. They are human. Normal human police officers and this is just a normal typical police cell.

I put my head in my hands. "Luke Smith," I hear someone say my name.

I look up and to my shock I find the Doctor looking over at me. "What?" I ask shocked.

"So we have seemed to have got the completely wrong end of the stick," says the officer as he opens the cell door and lets me out.

"Come here son," says the  Doctor bringing me into an embrace.

"Dad," I whisper looking at him curiously as I pull away.

"We did not know that he lived with you. We have all the proper paperwork now," smiles the police officer.

"You do?" I say.

"Yes you are free to go now with your father and we are so sorry for all the trouble," he smiles to me before I slowly leave the cells and the police station outside with the Doctor behind me. I stop half way down the road and turn to him.

"You," I begin.

"Just got you out of a tight situation," he smiles.

"Yeah you did," I say.

"How you doing Luke?"he asks me.

I shrug my shoulders, "I'm okey. Its been a crazy few weeks and before that," I begin.

"Your mum," he says softly.

I nod my head, "I'm fine now though. Thanks really. You don't know what you just got me out of.  I need to help my friends and Sky. Mona Lisa," I say quickly.

"Luke," he says grabbing my arm to stop me shooting off.

"What is it Doctor?" I ask him.

"Oh its not important. Do you need any help you seem to maybe need it," he says to me.

I look at him, "I could do with some help. Mona Lisa the painting has come back alive again. She did something to make them know I was underage to get me out the way," I say to him.

"I was going to say being the genius you are and with Mr Smith I was quite surprised to see something had gone wrong."

"It was her.  Not us. We had sorted it all out properly. We have to get to the International art Gallery," I say quickly.

"Lets use my Tardis," he says leading me around the corner and towards the Tardis that is positioned within a tight alley.

The Doctor opens the door and allows me step inside. Its just as big as ever.

"You traveling on your own right now?" I ask curiously.

"Oh of course not," smiles the Doctor.

I look around to find a young women with ginger hair and a young man with brown hair beside her. "This is Amy and he is Rory," The Doctor introduces them to me, "This is Luke Smith."