Chapter Sixty: We have a major problem.

Luke's POV

"No way," says Lucy like she knew William Harley too. 

"What is your problem?" William asks her. 

"Your William Harley," she smirks. 

"How do you even know that. I have never met you before in my life," he demands at her. 

"I know who you are too," I say with Jade still pointing the gun at me. 

He turns his attention quickly to me, "I am curious how?"

"A future you decided to pop by lets just say that," I reply back to him. 

"Really..wow I get by. I am actually impressed with myself," he laughs. 

"What do you want?" Rem now demands. 

William turns back to Rem, "I have heard of you. How you did so much on your home planet but things got kind of ruined and I am here to make an offer you just can't refuse," William smiles. 

"No thank you. Is that it? Cause my friend is in pretty bad shape and even more so thanks to you," says Rem. 

I wouldn't say we are friends really and he did kill my mum so...but a future me helped him. Why? I really am confused right now about this. 

"I wouldn't refuse my kind offer so quickly. I will not let this slid so lightly," William says the man I had come across with Paul back on his planet slowly coming through too quickly. 

"I think you are stupid if you think Rem will take up your offer even after hearing it but your William Harley so I guess you don't give a shit what he thinks," says Lucy.

I saw William Harley dive for the knife Lucy dropped and swiftly went towards her. I tried to move but Jade rammed the gun into my side right where my wound is and I fell to my knees in agony. 

Rem stopped Williams attack on Lucy by disarming the knife from him but William was quick and pulled out a second weapon but Lucy moved quickly doing a back flip and kicked the second weapon out of play. 

Jade fired the gun in her hand two inches from Lucy, Rem and William. "The next bullet will be in this boys head. You listen now or I fire and Rem you will still have to listen," smirks Jade as she pulls me roughly back to my feet again taking some of my support knowing I couldn't stand on my own. 

Rem looked over at me and I swear I almost saw sympathy in his eyes. "If you kill him it be the last thing you do," says Rem. 

"Then listen to our offer," says Jade. 

"I am listening," says Rem. 

Suddenly more Judoon showed up and not just one about twenty of them. Jade pulled me out the abandoned building and towards the trees quickly with William close behind her. I see Lucy and Rem running after us. 

"Fall back!" I hear someone shout. 

The Judoon seems to stay back and not come any closer straight after the command was given. I watch as Paul appears near by to us smirking from ear to ear. 

"Hello Lukey boy! Glad to see your still alive," he smiles at me. 

"Who the hell are you!" William shouts at Paul.

"I am Paul Tribal. A name you will never forget! And that is Luke Smith who you have decided to hurt," Paul says as he takes Jade by surprise disarming her. She sprung into action fighting Paul back straight away. 

I watch as they fight each other and when Jade got an opening she dived for the knife on the ground. Paul saw her to and went to stop her but she happened to be just slightly quicker then him as she came right at me.