Chapter Twelve: This isn't over

Rani's POV

I would much rather be listening to Luke go on about the many facts he knows then listen to Clyde trying to explain what guilt is to Sky. He is making something quite simple sound very confusing.

"Sky what Clyde means is we suggested to split up in that Mine in the first place and things may have been different if we hadn't so that's our fault and we feel guilt. Guilt is feeling really bad knowing it was our fault, regretting what has happened blaming ourselves. That's sort of how we are feeling."

"I thought my explanation was better," Clyde sighs.

"I ran and left Luke so I should feel guilt too?" Sky asks.

"No because none of you are to blame. Only them who have taken Luke. They had it all planned out. So no matter what happened they would of took Luke one way or the other. We are here. I need you all to have clear heads and be ready to face anything okey?"

We all nod, "We have done this before. We will save Luke," I smile.

"And the world," Clyde adds.

"Good to hear. Let's go," says the Doctor stepping out the police box us three close behind him.

"Very quiet. Thought there be an alarm. Usually is," says Clyde.

"Probably not expecting any visitors," says Sky.

"Maybe. Maybe not. Let's stay alert in Any case," the Doctor says as he pulls out his sonic screwdriver.

We may be defenseless but least the Doctor isn't completely.

"Where do you think they will be keeping Luke?" I ask.

"The cells. They probably have cells. All these aliens do," Clyde suggests.

"Maybe at first but I am thinking he may not actually be being physically trapped by a cell but by a whole other reason," says the Doctor.

"What?" I ask confused.

"The Forelock attached to Luke. I fear that could be used against him,Rani. Luke will not help them with out being pressured into doing it. Like he hasn't got a choice."

"Just like mum! She would never let any harm come to another race," says Sky.

"Exactly Sky. I am betting they are using that Forelock to get Luke to do what they want. We have to find him before something terrible happens. I am certain Luke has stalled it for as long as he can but he is relying on us now!"

"We have to help Luke. I would never forgive myself if we let him down," says Clyde.

"We won't not this time," says Sky being the bravest even though she is he youngest out of us all here.

A loud scream filled our ears from nearby. I look at Sky who looks very concerned. No doubt at all who had screamed in what sounded like pain.

I am sure it had been Luke!

Luke's POV

I found myself sitting on what is a very uncomfortable chair.

For good measure even though I agreed to listen and not run away again they have tied my hands to the chair.

I don't bother to struggle against them but pay close attention to Mrs Wormwood, Lisa, John and the man that still has no name.

"You okey Luke?" asks the Forelock inside my head.

"I am fine. Whatever he hit me with has worn off," I tell him.

"I mean how are you coping with this?"