Chapter Sixty nine: We are yours

Luke's POV

It suddenly darned on me that I felt this cold rush through my entire body. And I wish I could say it lasted only a few moments but as everything turned to chaos I found myself backing into a corner leaning against the wall unaware of the presence near me.

"Luke!" Paul's shouts nearby.

"Hello there," smiled a young looking girl and just by looking at her you would believe her to be human.

"Hi," I managed.

"Annie this is not a play area! Get to work!" Shouts an older women currently attacking Ray but Clyde had came to his aid to help.

"What exactly do you want me to do!" She retorts back with a frown on her face.

"You know what!" She screams back as she is pinned to the wall by Ray and Clyde.

"Luke what is wrong?" Lenny asks me.

"I'm sorry" Annie says looking at me sympatheticily as the cold feeling inside me grew stronger I try grab onto the wall but my body gave in as I slipped down onto the ground.

"What you doing to him!" Paul demands arriving beside me.

"I am slowing his organs putting a freeze," she begins but Paul had already sprung into action and pulled out something from his pocket and injected the young girl with something. Her eyes roll into the back of her head falling to the ground out cold.

The feeling suddenly disappeared. "You okay Luke?" He asks.

I nod as I take Paul's hand he had just offered me.

I get to my feet, " thank you."

"Any time Lukey boy. You going to be okay?"

"I feel a bit warn out," I tell him.

"I know the feeling. Never had to protect someone this much before," Paul smiles.

"I bet."

Suddenly someone attacked Paul to the ground. I look down at Paul struggling with his attacker. I felt rooted to the spot. I felt better then before but my body still felt tired and drained.

I rush forward to try help him out but Sky stopped me. "Luke...I need your help."

"Sky your okay," I begin but Clyde's voice cuts across me.

"Luke that isn't Sky!" he shouts running towards us.

I felt the pain, long before I came to realise that Sky or as Clyde just let me know someone that looks like Sky had placed a strange looking weapon into my stomach. All I could see was the handle of it in her hand the colour of it almost shinning bright gold.

I fell to my knees. "Who are you?" I managed as she pulled it out smirking  as she wiped the blood on her top.

"This planets doom!"

"Luke!" I hear Lenny scream inside my head. This rush of power seemed to fill me up and explode from me with this blinding light filling the entire room.

I had never felt anything quite like it before. One moment I'm still on the ground and the next I'm looming over the girl that looks like my sister.

"You are not going to win. I'm in control right now and you just hurt my friend!" I spoke but I knew them not to be my words. They are Lennys.

"What are you!"

"I'm a forelock and I spent so long in the shadows as my friend has been hurt or treated badly or used. It's your unlucky day kid. Because now I'm in charge to save him," I said but still not my  words as I raise my hand and with one quick movement I disarm her pointing her own weapon at her.

"If anyone is going to be someone's doom. We are yours."