Chapter Fifty One: To spend the rest of my life with him!

No POV

Time is a curious thing, Andrew found himself very much confused by it at the best of times and now hiding out on such a primitive planet such as Earth even more so. He didn't plan on staying here long but time seemed to slip away too quickly and he has found himself quite liking it sometimes.

Andrew looks human. He feels human but that is not what he is. He is anything but, yet no one could tell. None of these primitive humans anyway. All seemed to be going right. All felt well until he bumped into that boy the other day. He seemed like the rest of the humans. Yet he knew something was off about him. He seemed to hiss at the impact of crashing into him like he was healing from some sort of injury.

He had a few bags in his hands and also started to mumble a lot and some strange talk about having a brain the size of earth but still being clumsy and then went onto something about science which Andrew didn't understand at all.

The boy wondered off pretty quickly after that and Andrew hasn't stopped thinking about it since. But why? What is making him so interested about him? He is just a boy right? A normal most probably seventeen or eighteen year old boy and nothing else...

Yet Andrew isn't so sure. When Andrew knows something feels off it could lead to some pretty bad situations and its how he ended up coming to such a primitive planet in the first place. All he really knows is to run and hide and never face his past. He never wants to face his past...

Even Andrew had no idea about the journey he was about to go on and it all started on the day that meant something not only to him but to that boy too.

Luke's POV

I arrived outside my house smiling with a load of bags in my hands. I go to place the bags down to find my key when the door opens to reveal Paul grinning.

"Hello Luke. Wondered where you gone off so soon in the morning," Paul smirks.

"Wondered where I went? Where is everyone else?"

"Oh come on Luke. We all know what tomorrow is where do you think they are," he laughs taking some of the bags from me and we go inside the house closing the door behind us.

We head into the kitchen and Paul helps me to put the shopping away. "The house is almost bare. The amount of people I'm feeding now no wonder," I joke with him.

"But you wouldn't want it any other way right Luke?" he says patting me on the shoulder.

"You're probably right. I bumped into a guy earlier probably about your age Paul I wasn't paying attention, it hurt a bit."

"It will for a while. You know how it is when you break a rib or two. It takes time to heal," he says as we finish putting all the food away and we sit down at the table.

I nod my head, "I know. How are you holding up?" I ask him.

"Okey I guess. It did really hit home though. Time travel and how much we seem to get involved in it. In the past and our future," Paul says.

"Time travel is what got my mum killed...I'm not fond or happy about it all either to be honest. But its happened. And what happened with him...seems its not entirely our fault," I tell him.

"I agree. Do you have any plans for today?" he asks me.

"Not much. Maybe get my article done as I won't get it done tomorrow and quite honest don't want to," I smile at Paul.

"And rightly so Lukey boy. Its your birthday," Paul cheers as he gets up off the table. "Come on I'll help you if you like and then maybe I can show you something."