"I haven't told my parents yet. I have no idea how they will react to it." I said, voice dying as I reached the end of the sentence.

"Why babe? Will they be against us?" He said, realizing the seriousness of the situation.

"I don't know what they expect. I did tell them that I was planning to settle here for good. They should have expected it but I am not sure." Jimin took my hand in his and we began walking slowly. 

"They aren't people who are okay with love marriages. They expected me to get married to the guy they selected for me. You know, an arranged marriage." I gave an exasperated laugh. "They are old fashioned people, I know. But that is what is considered to be proper etiquette at my place. I had no interest in it. Why I didn't even believe I could have a relationship before I met you." I looked at him, making him smile. He remained silent for a while expecting me to continue speaking. He spoke when I remained silent.

"Thank you for trusting me Saura. It really means a lot. I've been wanting to tell this to you since yesterday. You don't know how much you've made me happy by trusting yourself with me. I love you." He placed a kiss on the crown on my head, pulling me into a side hug. I stood on my toes to kiss him on the lips.
"I love you too......And don't say thanks again. I am only doing what I had to do." I frowned, adding a pout to my face.

"Alright, I won't." He leaned on me. "Thank you."

"Jimin!" He ran away from me making me chase him.

We ended up in a clothing shop anyways just because he insisted and "I want to be a boyfriend too".

"Jimin I don't wear any of the stuff here." I said looking at the clothes around in me with distaste. Extravagant and skimpy clothes priced way over what they were worth, surrounded me. I walked down an aisle tracing the clothes with a finger feeling the material with my finger. Too fancy. Definitely not my style. Where would I wear these? I barely got out of the hospital.

"Babe." I turned to see Jimin holding a full length dress. I looked at him amused, raising an eyebrow.

"How is it?" He asked excited.

"Babe it looks like a wedding gown." I chuckled and took the dress from his hands to look at it. It looked pretty and when I turned it around to take a look at the price tag, he took my hand away, holding it firmly in his hand. "Don't even think about it. I am buying it, the end. Go try it on."

"I do.." I was pushed into the trial room accompanied by the staff before I could finish my sentence.

" I was pushed into the trial room accompanied by the staff before I could finish my sentence

"I told you it looked like a wedding gown." I sighed as I came out of the trial room.

"You look like an angel." He smiled behind his mask. It was obvious that he was smiling, seeing the way his eyes crinkled.

I gave him a 'really?' look but I was going bonkers inside. He chuckled as he picked another dress out. "How about this?"

"Ooh.... good job Jiminie. It's pretty." I said, loving the simplicity of the dress.