003 | Feast

Aro's POV:

Finally, we'd have the most powerful being in our coven; finally, no one could ever oppose us because this child will bring us exactly what we need. She will be seen as the most ruthless and powerful being, which everyone will fear.

We brought Y/N to our castle, where we waited for her to wake up again, this time with blood-red eyes, cleaner, smoother skin, and thicker, healthier, shinier hair. I let Marcus lay her on the bed my assistant had made ready for her. Sitting next to her, I stroked her hair while I watched her eyes slowly flutter, opening after a few seconds. "Hello, dear, how are you feeling?" I asked, smiling after she opened her eyes. She sat down and looked around, trying to figure out where she was. "Who are you?" she asked softly, almost impossible to hear. "I am Aro, and you are Y/N, right?" She nodded while looking down at her hands. "But how are you feeling?" She stood still as if she didn't know the answer to that simple question. "My throat is dry." She opened her eyes while touching her neck, not understanding the feeling of thirst.

I took her hand and led her down into the dungeon, where some humans were looking around. Before I closed the door, she ripped her hand out of mine, jumping on the closest human there. She sliced her teeth into the screaming woman's neck before sucking all her live sources out, not forgetting a single drop. She kept going and going, and in less than ten minutes, she had killed the whole group—twenty humans. Caius would love to hunt with her.

Caius's POV:

"We should go and check on them. I heard a lot of them scream. She wouldn't have killed them all, right?" Marcus questioned himself as he sat deeper on his throne. "I would be rather disappointed. Some of those women were beautiful. I wanted to keep them for some fun and then drink them down." I followed; they weren't the best, but they were good enough.

"Caius, come with me. We need to look to see if the transformation went perfectly well, and hopefully, she forgot about the last day. Aro said she was done and did kill everyone, much to his surprise.'' I didn't want to come with him; I'd rather sit on my throne and let some hoe give me a lapdance or something.

"I see you had a good meal?" I snickered. This girl is sitting on the ground with twenty dead bodies around her, covered in blood and looking thirsty, hoping to find someone still hiding. "Y/N, do you remember me?" Marcus asked while rolling his eyes at my comment and sitting down on his knee. She nodded, saying she didn't remember him. That's good; then we don't need to look after her being sad about the fact that her mother betrayed her.

"Do you remember getting burned?" She said no. "What is the last thing that you remembered?" "It would be something from yesterday morning; why ask her that?" "My tenth birthday!" she screamed out of happiness. "Wait, she was fourteen, right?" I was stunned. How can she forget four years? Yes, almost getting burned alive and turning into a vampire can be seen as a traumatic experience, but for four years? How?! I saw that I wasn't the only one surprised and confused by this. "Y/N, wait here for a little," Aro said before showing us we had to leave the room.

''How is this even possible? How are we going to make this work? She is ten in her mind; that is a dangerous age for a vampire!'' I yelled angrily, because, without her, nothing would have changed; it would have been much better."I know this is a weird situation, but she has respect and will listen if we just teach her," Marcus said, looking back at the door where the girl sat. "That won't work, Marcus; she still doesn't have anyone to see as a parent; a teacher is not a parent!" I followed; this just wasn't smart; it was impossible!

"I do have an idea." Aro looked in the air, thinking and creating the attention he wanted. "We will give her a parent, a father, a teacher." "I don't get him; what does he want?" "I will just raise her as my own while Marcus will teach her history, writing, biology, everything." The two looked at each other with an understanding look, as if that was the only possible option. "I will have nothing to do with this!"

Y/N's POV:

I didn't want to listen to what the three men were talking about. I just looked around, seeing all the people dead laying around me. This didn't feel weird; it felt normal. I liked this feeling.

"Y/N, your mother and father got mad at you, they ran away, and they left you in your house. We found you and brought you in here." The man with the black hair said Why would they leave me? They liked me, right?

"So who is daddy now then?" I asked with widened eyes, still not understanding what was going on. "If you want, I can." He now smiled while sitting on his knees. "My name is Aro, if you didn't know, so don't get confused by that." He smiled. This dad is sweet and funny! But I am not dumb; his name isn't daddy... He told me beforehand that it was Aro. Did he forget that? "This is Marcus; he will teach you things you need to know while growing up, but he is also very nice and smart, so don't worry about that." I nodded, searching for the third, blond man. But I didn't see him.

"Where is the other one?" I asked Daddy. ''Caius? He had to go and do something, but just see him as a brother; he is mine too.'' That wouldn't make any sense at all. Then he must be my uncle! Uncle Caius, that sounds sweet!

"You should meet the others; I am sure they will like you." Marcus looked down at me sweetly. There are others, right? I wish to know whom. I do not like strangers; they are weird. But Daddy and Marcus don't feel like strangers; they are different.

Aro let me into a big room where three thrones sat perfectly next to each other, and on the right one, a woman wavered over it. You could see someone sitting on the throne while the woman laid upon it. "Caius, do that in your room; we do not wish to see your actions," Aro stated forcefully but respectfully. I want to sound like that one day too. Caius gave a dirty look from next to the woman's body. He has beautiful blonde hair; I wish I could touch it! It looks so soft and healthy.

Before I could see what the woman looked like, a girl and a boy that looked like each other walked up to me. The girl had beautiful blond hair and looked rather stunning compared to myself. The boy looked scary but intriguing as he walked closer, also in the same clothes as Aro, Marcus, and Uncle Caius. "Y/N, these are Jane and Alec; they are twins and have turned under the same circumstances as you." They didn't smile as they looked at me. What is their problem? It doesn't appeal to me. Maybe I did something wrong. "Hello Y/N, I am Jane." The girl now said, looking at me with big eyes. I felt her dominance trying to get into me, which I didn't like. So I radiated my energy off to her so she felt it brush against her skin, indicating that I was the dominant of the two of us. Her eyes showed she was shocked about the fact that I knew how to do it and had more power than her.

"Jane, be nice to her," Aro said as I hid behind Marcus. "It's not my fault she tried to dominate me!" ''She's new,'' Aro continued as he walked behind me, stroking my hair and smiling at me. "That means she should get used to the ranking system." Jane snarled back, still mad. Give her some time to recover before judging who is superior, she lost a big chunk of her memory." He now followed with a creepy smile.

"That explains why she doesn't wear what we wear." She again snarled, Why does she hate me so much? ''Jane, it's okay; I suppose we all need to get used to her presence. Don't we Aro?'' Caius looked deadly at him. I don't feel like uncle Caius wants me here either.

"Well, then we make sure you all get used to her by having a dinner we will all share."