Chapter 1: Where it all started

Nicole's POV:

"Mom, what's happening? Why are we leaving Korea?" I ask my mom.

"Look baby, I know you want to be an Idol but it's not the right time ok? Your dad and I decided to live in the Philippines. You can debut there as an artist and move here if you're already 18 ok?" My mom said hastily while continously shoving the clothes in her luggage.

*BANG*

"Mom, what was that upstairs?" I ask her.

I was nervous about all of this.

They were hiding something from me amd I know it.

They were hiding something major. Both of my parents were scientists so basically once my parents make a breakthrough and someone knew about it and wants it.

Our family could be in danger.

I may be a 14 year old but I wasn't blind to these kinds of things.

My mom just stayed silent and grabbed a GUN?

She had a gun hidden in the drawer?!

My mom gave me a flashdrive that looked like a key while she just gave me the passport and ticket and told me to run.

I couldn't run since I saw my father with a bullet to the head all bloody carried by an unknown man.

My mother went in front of me.

I hid the flashdrive inside one of my secret pocket that my dad made for me to keep my money.

The man pointed the gun towards my mom and he fired it.

He went closer to me...

and closer...

and closer until his gun pointed at my head then-

*BANG*

*Panting* Phew, it was just a nightmare.

That same old nightmare.

I went downstairs and saw the picture of my parents.

It has been 4 years since the incident took place and 3 and a half years since I moved here.

Im living here in the Philippines right now as a music producer, dancer, choreographer, singer and composer.

I debuted here in the Philippines 1 year after the accident.

My parent are now both gone and my uncle told me they died in a car crash.

I had an amnesia and only a few memories were saved.

I was in a coma for 6 months and had theraphy for 3 months and I trained to be an artist for 3 months.

After waking up from the coma my uncle was the one who told me everything that happened.

He took me to the Philippines to get started on my theraphy.

I was really sad when I found out I was all alone.

But I got over it since weeping in a corner wouldn't bring them back.

I remember that my mom and dad went to Korea with me just so that I could audition but I failed.

The auditions was one of the few things I remember.

I also remember being rejected by all of them.

I was really losing hope so I just produced and made music here in the Philippines.

I was really popular to the teens and some adults.

So everytime I went out, I had to cover up my face.

I was like BTS or BlackPink of the Phippines.

I couldn't even buy a pencil without getting stomped on by teens.

Im 18 years old right now and I was basically the "Ice Queen" of the Philippines.

My attitude towards people are cold.

I help, im being kind, I am generous. In short im kind and good but my personality that everyone sees is different.

Im living alone in a large modern house.

I hated the fact that I was always alone.

I had to go to work alone, I had to record alone, I had to practice a choregraphy alone and I also had to sleep, eat, sing, dance, do concerts basically everything alone.

I envy those groups in Korea. They were successful and they have someone with them.

I couldn't go back to Korea after the accident happened until I was 18 but right now wasn't a good time to go back since I was risking my career that I have here just to be with some group.

I could go to Korea after the 3-day concert and the recording of my latest album and the promotions for it which is held starting today until 3 more months.

I also have Riverdale shooting in about 2 months from now.

The shooting for Riverdale lasts for about a couple of months so it will be tiring.

It's not like I don't want to hold a concert, do promotions, do choreo and record songs for an album. It's just, I want to have free time for myself so I can achive the dream that I really longed for.

After cooking the food I wanted, my phone suddenly rang and the caller's ID was my agency.

"Hello?"

"Hello Nicole? I have good news. Pinapapapunta ka sa Korea para ma interview at makasali sa isang survival show. Ang mananalo ay magiging part ng PSK Entertainment at magkakaroon ng spot sa girl group na binili nila. Iz*One ata un? Basta, binili ung Izone para hindi daw madisband kasi 2 and a half year lang contract nila. Binili ni Sandara Park ung mga contracts nila sa sarisarili nilang company tska ung conract ng izone sa mnet kaso kelangan nila mag hold ng survival show para sa 13th member ng Izone."

("Hello Nicole? I have good news. Someone wants you to go to Korea to be interviewed to be a part of a survival show. The winner gets to have a contract to be a part of PSK Entertainment and will have a spot for the girl group Iz*One I think? PSK Entertainment bought the conracts of Izone and the members from mnet and their companies. Their contract was only 2 and a half years so Sandara Park bought them so they wouldn't disband. Buf they need to hold a survival show for the 13th member of Izone.")

"Sure but I have a lot on my plate right now."

"Don't worry, you can film your audition video singing while dancing."

"But what about the show?"

"Don't worry, you only need to produce music, a choreography the fly here once a month for 3 months then make a Music Video after they approved of your song and choreo. It will be great! You can finally achive your dream."

"Sure! I would love to! Then I'll start? I need to go and record 3 more songs and the choreo and complete the MV that I was planning to film. Im gonna use those and if they don't approve, im just gonna release it."

"Goo, now send me the video you showed me yesterday. The song was great, also the choreo and your voice was stable."

"Ok, will do. Bye."

I hung up the call and proceeded to my laptop to email the video to my agency.

Looks like im going back to where it all started.
----------------
I hope you all support this book like how you supported my other book.
The timeline for this is January of 2021.
The age im using will be Korean Age so basically Nicole is still 16 years old.
Her birthday is in November 2004 but since Koreans all age one more year every January 1 she is considered as 18 instead of 17.