"You like it?" I looked around his shoulder. He was facing the mirror, so he saw me coming but never moved. He never turned around but instead spoke to me through the mirror.
"Yeah" My voice quiet as I let out a breath.

"I'm glad you like it. It's you. After you left I thought, well I thought it was going to be the last time I would see you. So I wanted something to remember you by. There was part of me hoping that if I ever did see you again then it would help win you back. I've seen the way you admire my other tattoo's. You like bad boy's......so is it working?"

As his speech progressed he got closer and closer. He pulled me close and his lips hovered over my ear.

His words finally sinking in. He got a tattoo for me. He got a tattoo of me. My doubts of him having commitment issues just went out the window. He permanently marked his body for me.

He's right, I love a bad boy. I don't mean a man whore who sleeps around that I think I can change. I mean a strong mans man, covered in tattoo's with a love of cars and is feared. Who loves his family, is protective and possessive and who is difficult to figure out. My perfect guy in one word? Luke.

I wrapped my arms around his neck "you're wrong." His head snapped up. I could see the confusion and pain in his eyes.
"I don't like bad boy's, I like one."

God I sound so damn cheesy. Just take me out the back and shoot me already.

For a change I took charge of the situation. I pulled Luke's chin up and kissed him. I put all my feelings into the kiss. Unlike Luke I don't really have a way with words. I prefer to display my emotions through actions. This isn't always the best because I know i'm capable of horrific things. That's why I ran away. Sure I was hurt but if I stayed then I wouldn't have been the only one hurting. I would've caused major destruction, sure they're werewolves but they wouldn't have been able to stop me because i'm their Luna. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

It didn't take long for things to heat up. My fingers ran through Luke's hair. He kissed, softly at first but then with such passion. Things i've only read about in books. I never thought it was real, the sparks and the need for more. I always thought it was a result of the over imaginative brain of an author but now that i'm here. Now that i'm living it, I can tell you it's not. Our lips moved in rhythm. A constant fight for dominance but we worked in harmony. Luke got rougher, intensifying the kiss. His tongue swiped across my trembling lips asking for entrance.

I felt my back press against a wall. The cool surface contrasting against my warm skin. The unexpected shiver than ran down my spine made me gasp. Luke used this to his advantage. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. He left no part of my mouth unexplored, and massaged my tongue. I tilted my head a bit more and I pressed myself against him, pulling at the whisps of hair at the bottom of his neck.

He pulled back just as I was running out of oxygen. Feeling light headed I rested my hands on his shoulder to steady myself. Both of us breathing heavy, my chest rising and falling, my heart pounding. I just stared into his eyes. I watched him closely. His eyes changing rapidly but ever so slightly. It he's at war with himself and it looks like he just lost.

He dipped his head into the crook of my neck. He placed soft opened mouth kisses along my collar bone. His lips rested on my jugular. He paused for a moment, placing one final kiss on the area before he began to suck and bite. It soon became tender, definitely leaving a hickey but at the moment i'm in euphoria. He pulled back and licked his lips.

"I should stop" he sounded uncertain, unsure and pained. My body burning for him, craving him. Him stopping was mot an option. So I tempted him.

I bit my lip and tilted my head. Exposing my neck to him. I felt one hand leave my waist as he placed it on the wall beside me. I heard him groan and he closed in once again. His hand trailing across my jaw. "You're such a tease" he mumbled.