11. I don't want this to feel real

Start from the beginning

It wasn't long before we reached a tall building, very close to the office. "Alex Bianchi." He said into the speaker and the security guard opened the main gate.

As the car went inside, I could see it was a real posh building, with two swimming pools, gyms, garden and fountains and everything. Compared to this my tiny apartment was a dump.

"It's beautiful." I admired the interior of buildings as we stepped out of the car.

Alex locked his car, leading left. I followed him. "Thanks. I own the B building."

My eyes widened at the 23 floors B building. "The entire thing?"

"Yes." He nodded at the security guard and pressed the lift button.

"Wow you really are a rich boy." Even the lift was huge enough to fit 20 people and had a full length mirror.

He pressed 23, and as the doors of the lift closed, I couldn't help but imagine what had happened the last time we were in the lift just a few hours back.

It seemed he was thinking the exact same thing and before I knew, I felt his lips on mine again.

This time it didn't take time for me to respond, it was instant. I stood on my toes, my arms falling around his neck, bringing him closer, closer than ever. He didn't hesitate, his hands gripped my waist, pulling my lower waist towards his. An involuntary moan left my throat and that was enough, to make the mirror in this lift on its way to get heated.

Alex pushed me against the wall of the lift and slanted his face, kissing me wild. His lips felt soft and firm. Without thinking I jumped, he was quick to catch me as I wrapped my thighs around his waist. He stared into my eyes as he pushed his hips forward into my open thighs, his hands gripping my buttocks.

"Oh fuck." I groaned, closing my eyes and tilting my head back. Giving him naked access to my neck, he didn't waste a moment, his lips slowly ran over my neck as my ankles tightened and locked around his waist.

"Floor 23." A female robotic voice ran in the lift, finally bringing me down from the cloud I now lay at.

I loosened my grip over his waist. Alex unwrapped his hands, taking a step back. I took a few deep breaths, trying to calm down my hormones. I hadn't had sex in a long time and I never really had an orgasm. But even a mere kiss with Alex felt so heated that I had to squeeze my thighs from spreading them wide open for him, right here in this lift.

Fuck the consequences, quite literally.

"Shall we?" Yes Please.

I blinked, he was already out of the lift. I nodded, unable to form words, my throat felt dry.

He pressed a passcode and turned the door handle. Smiling softly. "Welcome to my humble abode."

There was nothing humble about his abode. Even the air inside the room felt rich. My eyes widened as I saw the heavy leather furniture, the personal bar and a huge chandelier right in the middle of the living room. "You live here?"

"Yes, mostly, I have two more flats but they are farther away."

"Of course you do." I muttered under my breath.

"This is the guest room." He opened a door farthest to the left.

The guest room was bigger than my bedroom and the kitchen combined.

"There are extra pillows and blankets in the closet. Toothbrush and toothpaste in the adjoined washroom. For hot water just turn on the red button." And as Alex said the next words, his voice dropped low and so did his mouth, falling right near my ear. "And if you want to save water, I'll be right here." His breath brushed against my ears, giving me goosebumps.