1. I don't do drugs, so I can have a bad habit.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Dedicated to all you gorgeous readers!!

How you doin?

I am back after so long and I have missed you guys dearly

If you all are here after my Instagram story - @wanderwithpooja , I love you! and THANK YOU! 

And if not, I still LOVE YOU! Please do follow or comment and drop me a DM on Instagram, so I know how insanely pretty my readers are!

2020 is a hopeless bitch!

My jeans miss me. My shoes miss me. My fancy dresses miss me. And my PJs are tired of me. 

©฿©

The following story is due to my imaginative and dirty mind. Any reference to anything hurtful is pure coincidence and definitely not intended. Every word hereafter is under the protection of every continent, country, state, city's copyright laws. Any person who copies this content from here to anywhere else will be severely punished. I will personally make sure you disappear from the face of earth. So it is better if you don't even try to copy anything. TeeHee.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPYRIGHT 2019 BY ME. ©

There will be a few mistakes, you are warned. So correcting them is fine but flat out insulting isn't.

And since you are still reading, you are pretty amazing. Go and buy yourself a pretty dress or some cookies or ice cream or something spicy. Gosh now I am hungry, but then again I am always hungry.

A few kisses and cuss words here and there and everywhere. You are warned.

Characters are introduced in the next chapter. Make sure to suggest.

Anywayss.....

Go ahead and start reading now! Hope you all enjoy it and also, I would love to know what you think, so please vote and comment? Pretty please? No? Ok. :(