Character list.

ARE YOU ON INSTAGRAM? And you all know how much I love you and would want to know you. So follow me on my main page on Instagram - 'Womanonrampage' or if you love my writings and want to read quotes and poems by me - 'Poojaamritkar'

I really hope you all follow me and comment #Wattpadfam so I know it's you amazing people. Lots of love.

Here are the characters you will meet in this journey and hopefully grow to love.

Suggestions are most welcome. I'd love to know whom you imagine as these crazy characters.

Say Hi to -

Alex Bianchi : An Italian Billionaire, owns Binachi  Enterprises. A little arrogant but some what bearable. Loves to throws phones when pissed. He has a past and will never agree but is secretly a softie.  Calls Myra Collins - Hacker Girl. Blue eyes, brown hair, great butt.(Yum!)

Myra Collins : Soon to be a certified hacker, super ambitious. Hates humans, and when God was gifting mouth filters she was busy eating Pizza. So now her mouth has a brain of its own. Calls Alex Bianchi - Rich Boy. Black hair, hazel eyes, amazing body, long legs. (Pheobe Tonkin - just a suggestion) Yay or Nay?

 (Pheobe Tonkin - just a suggestion) Yay or Nay?

Zivah Chopra : One word - Unpredictable. Almost a psychological expert, she is good at reading thoughts and analyzing behavior. Great at cooking. Black wavy hair with red streaks, black eyes, heart shaped face and stunning figure. Always cheerful. Best friends with Myra. (Oh you will love her) (Lilly Singh)

 (Oh you will love her) (Lilly Singh)

Ray : In love with Myra.

Athena : Arrogant and loves to stay alone. Zero interaction with homo sapiens and will possibly live alone with 60 cats in the future.

Diana : Um. Nope.

Sebastian : LOL

Evan : Messy dark brown hair and cheekbones. Mine.

~~~

Did you imagine these characters as someone? If yes, tell me who should be who!