Namjoon gazed at the two of them, and then he smirked.

"You both had this for a long time coming." He said. "The subs as well, but mostly you two."

"Bu-but, Nyummie-" Hoseok tried to cough out, and Namjoon slammed him against the wall again, shutting him up.

"I'm going to make the both of you regret teasing me in the past." Namjoon growled, finally releasing them.

Both boys sank to the floor, coughing and sucking in air.

"Get going." Namjoon kicked them somewhat gently.

Hoseok scrambled to his feet, ready to run up the stairs, until Namjoon grabbed a handful of his hair.

Hoseok yelped, his hands grabbing his imprisoned hair. "Ah!"

Namjoon threw him back to the floor, towering over them both.

"Walking is for human beings with rights." Namjoon glared. "Not for sluts not worth a damn."

"Th-then how am I supposed to get up the steps?" Hoseok wheezed, rubbing his throat.

"Crawl." Namjoon commanded.

Jungkook's already hard cock twitched again at the dominance in Namjoon's tone. He knew Namjoon was going to get his revenge for all the things Jungkook had done to him in the past and he was terrified yet painfully aroused.

The two boys crawled up the steps, Namjoon kicked them every now and then when he decided they weren't going fast enough.

Finally they arrived at their shared bedroom.

Jimin, Seokjin and Taehyung were already naked, all on the bed.

Seokjin and Taehyung were making out, one of their hands running all over each other while their other hand was on Jimin, fingering his hole and jerking him off.

They broke apart when the other three entered.

"I said prep yourselves, not play with each other." Namjoon glared and the boys on the bed quickly separated.

"Joonie, we were just-"

Namjoon cut him off. "That's not my name."

"Namjoon-" Seokjin tried to reason.

"That's not my name either."

Jimin's eyes widened with a soft gasp. "Daddy?"

Namjoon kicked Jungkook again. "Why the hell are you two still dressed? Clothes are for doms."

Hoseok quickly started to strip off his clothes, revealing his semi already.

Jungkook took off his clothes a bit shyer, his heart hammering.

Meanwhile, Namjoon stalked over to the bed, making the subs cower together.

"I hope you eager sluts prepped yourself before you decided to fool around with each other," He glared. "Because I won't be prepping any of you."

"Daddy!" Jimin jumped up to his knees eagerly in front of Namjoon. "My daddy!"

Namjoon didn't look at the small pinkette, just pushed him back.

Instead he pointed at Seokjin and beckoned him closer with a finger.

Seokjin visibly gulped but hurried over.

Jimin pouted. "Hey, why does he get to go first?" He crawled over to Namjoon and hugged him, kissing up his neck and cheek. "Please- mm- daddy," he begged while Namjoon scowled. "Fuck-" he kept kissing the boy, "-me, please!"