Namjoon slammed his textbook closed and they all jumped at the sound.

He stood up from the table and marched over, his eyes glaring at the ringleader of the group.

Jimin squeaked and hid behind Jungkook, while Taehyung grabbed his dick as Namjoon approached Hoseok, who was looking bemused.

"What are you gunna do, sub?" Hoseok taunted. "Fuck me senseless until I don't know my own name anymore?"

"You would love that, so no." Namjoon said.

Jungkook swallowed hard, staring up at Namjoon with large eyes. He wanted to fuck Namjoon again and prove it in front of everyone that he could, but at the same time he wanted Namjoon to fuck him.

He still hadn't ever been fucked by the alpha boy before and by the way Hoseok bragged about it all the time, it was an experience you did not want to miss out on.

"Then what, huh?" Hoseok continued, getting closer to the alpha boy. "What are you gunna do to show your dominance? Run to Yoongi and spread your legs for him so he can fuck you a-"

Namjoon's hand shot out and his fingers wrapped around Hoseok's throat before the boy could even blink. He tightened his hold as he started walking forward, forcing Hoseok to stumble backwards.

Hoseok choked in surprise, his eyes wide open as his hands rose up and scratched at Namjoon's.

Everyone else watched with stunned and envious expressions as Namjoon controlled the dom with one hand, backing him up until the boys back was slammed against the wall so hard a picture fell off its nail and crashed to the floor.

Namjoon looked over his shoulder at the four boys staring at him; Taehyung still grabbing his dick.

"What the fuck are you whores waiting for?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "If you want me to fuck you so badly, get your asses upstairs and prep yourselves."

Jimin, Seokjin and Taehyung raced up the stairs, practically tripping over each other as they all tried to run up the staircase at once.

Jungkook lingered, wanting to know what Namjoon was going to do to Hoseok.

To his surprise and pleasure, Namjoon crashed his lips against the boys, kissing him roughly.

Hoseok moaned, his hands moving. One grabbed Namjoon's shirt and pulled him closer, while his other snuck down to grab his cock through his sweatpants.

Namjoon knocked that hand away with his thigh, instead pressing that against the bulge in Hoseok's pants and rubbing it in slow circles.

Jungkook watched their tongues battle inside of Hoseok's mouth, and his eyes shot open wider when he saw a tiny trickle of blood drip from the corner of Hoseok's lip. Clearly, Namjoon had won.

And then Namjoon, not breaking his kiss with Hoseok, looked over to Jungkook.

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat at the intense gaze.

Namjoon raised his hand and beckoned Jungkook to come over with his finger.

Jungkook gulped but hurried over, his cock getting harder in his pants.

As soon as he was in reaching distance, Namjoon grabbed Jungkook's shirt and slammed him against the wall as well, beside Hoseok. He wrapped his other hand around Jungkook's neck too, and Jungkook was shocked to feel the raw strength behind the hand. Namjoon was actually choking him.

Namjoon pulled back from his harsh kiss, a thin line of spit connecting from his lip to Hoseok's, who moaned, snapping the connection.

Jungkook choked, his eyes starting to water from the lack of oxygen.