Fifteen [M]

[No one's POV]

The wedding started soon after a few minutes and Mina's father hold onto Mina while Sana's father hold onto Sana.

They walked down the aisle and went to the groom.

"Take good care of my daughter, son." Sana's father said to Tzuyu while handling Sana's hand over to Tzuyu.

"I will." Tzuyu said.

"Make sure she doesn't get hurt, my son." Mina's father said and Chaeyoung took Mina's hand.

"I will father." Chaeyoung said.

After that, they turned to the priest and said their vows.

They exchanged their rings and kissed.

The crowd then start clapping for the two newly weds and finally, the wedding ended.

Tzuyu and Sana went back to Tzuyu's apartment and Tzuyu carried Sana by the bridal style.

Tzuyu then laid Sana down on the bed and hovered on top of her.

"You don't know how long have I been holding on for this moment." Tzuyu said and Sana traced her finger down Tzuyu's jawline.

"Impatient." Sana said.

"Blame you for always teasing me." Tzuyu said and leaned in to kissed Sana deeply.

After making out for minutes, Tzuyu pulled away and look at panting Sana.

Sana start to unbutton Tzuyu's shirt slowly while continue to make out with Tzuyu.

Just then, she felt something poking her lower region.

She break the kiss and saw Tzuyu's length.

Tzuyu then leaned down and start to kiss Sana's neck.

He made marks on her neck to mark his property.

Sana moaned softly while combing Tzuyu's hair.

Tzuyu then took off Sana's shirt and revealed her black bra.

Tzuyu continue to kiss down until her cleavage.

Tzuyu massaged her healthy mounds and Sana moaned slightly louder than before.

Tzuyu was about to unclasped her bra but Sana stopped him.

"Can you turn off the lights?" Sana asked.

"Scared?" Tzuyu asked.

"No... It's my first time and I..." Sana trailed off.

"Shy I see." Tzuyu said and went to dimmed the lights but still leave some lightness.

"Better?" Tzuyu asked and Sana hummed.

Tzuyu then took off his shirt and went back on top of Sana.

Tzuyu unclasped Sana's bra and throw it randomly.

He looked at her healthy mounds and carefully put his hands on each mounds.

He massaged her mountains slowly and carefully, not to hurt her.

Tzuyu also rubbed her sensitive tip using his thumbs while he continue to massage them.

He then leaned in and start sucking one of her nipples while another hand continue to rubbed her tip.

Sana arched her back slightly and hold onto Tzuyu's head, pulling him closer to her.

Tzuyu soon switched to the another one, giving equal attention.