One

This story is requested by ziakri1521 so I hope you enjoy.

———

[No one's POV]

"Mina! Are you going to watch the basketball match? I heard that Tzuyu oppa is going to be playing at that match!" Sana exclaimed.

Mina widened her eyes and stood up.

"Really? After so long, Tzuyu oppa finally show up in school." Mina said and Sana clasped her hands together.

"I really cannot believe Tzuyu oppa is finally going to show up... It's like a dream come true..." Sana said and her eyes is literally shining stars.

Mina then sighed and packed up her things.

"So Mina, ready to go?" Sana asked and Mina just walked out of the room, meaning a yes to Sana.

Sana cheered and they went to the basketball court together.

When they reached there, they didn't see Tzuyu around.

"Hey, I thought you said he will be here? Where is he?" Mina asked while looking around at the court.

Sana frowned a little and shrugged.

"I don't know. There is a poster saying that he will be back here for this competition." Sana said.

"And you can see he is not. Which means, it is not true. So let's go." Mina said and Sana pouted.

"I was so excited to seeing him..." Sana said and sighed.

Just then, Sana remembered something.

"Holy crap! I need go back to the dorm now." Sana exclaimed and start dashing back to the dorm.

Mina followed up with Sana quickly and when they reached back at their dorm, Sana turned on her computer quickly.

"What's wrong?" Mina asked.

"I need to participate in a boss fight with my clan. I almost forgot about that." Sana said.

Sana and Mina actually played a lot of games together before but recently, Sana likes to play this one particular game.

She also find out more about this game since she is in the computer science department and she plans to be part of the computer engineer in the future.

And of course, same goes for Mina.

Sana plugged in her earpiece in case the music bothers Mina.

She then joined her clan to fight the boss and finally, they finished the fight and won.

Sana sighed in relief and after that, she went around the map to look for rare items in order to make a special weapon.

In that game, people are able to partner up as couple but Sana refused to partner up with anyone.

Until today, she saw a couple quest and the reward for the quest was the rare item that she wants.

Since her rank in the game was quite high but of course Mina is still higher than her, a lot of people requested to be partnered with Sana.

Just as she wants to drink water, her hand accidentally spill the cup of water, causing the water to splash on the computer.

"Sh*t!" Sana exclaimed and stood up immediately to get tissue papers.

But her computer is already dead and there's nothing she can do.

She then dry up her computer and put it in the casing.

"Mina-ya, can you accompany me to fix my computer?" Sana asked Mina while showing her the puppy eyes.

Mina then stared into Sana's eyes for a few seconds and sighed.

"Fine fine..." Mina said and Sana cheered.

"Let's go now." Sana said.

"Must you go now?" Mina asked and Sana nodded.

"There's a quest I have yet completed. I need my computer fixed as soon as possible." Sana said and Mina facepalm.

"You're lucky that I'm free now. Or else, you will beg me until it's night time and I will still not agree." Mina said and Sana smiled widely.

They then took their things and went to the nearby electronics shop to fix Sana's computer.

After Sana pass her computer to the owner for him to fix, she told Mina that she will go back later so Mina went back to the dorm herself.

Sana then went to the gaming cafe and sat down at a desk.

She then log into the game and continue to fight battle while looking for the rare items.

Meanwhile,

"Tzuyu-ah, I know you want to start up your gaming company. So if you don't mind, uncle can give you this cafe as your birthday present." Tzuyu's uncle said.

"I know you are trying to help me but no thank you, uncle. If I take over your business, it does not really counts as my own business." Tzuyu said and his uncle smiled.

"You know what, Tzuyu-ah? I actually like you a lot. You have a goal to achieve and you want to prove to others that you can start up your own business without any help. I believe you will be successful in the future." His uncle said.

"Thanks for the praise, uncle." Tzuyu said and smiled.

"Well, if you need any help in the future, feel free to find me for help. I will be here for you." His uncle said and patted Tzuyu's shoulder.

They then chatted a while more before Tzuyu decided to leave.

"Are you sure you don't want to take over this cafe?" His uncle asked the last time while he walked Tzuyu out.

"I am very sure." Tzuyu said and his uncle smiled.

"Alright. I-" Just then a employee went to Tzuyu's uncle and told him that there is some issues with the computer at the front desk.

"It's okay, uncle. I will walk out myself." Tzuyu said and his uncle nodded.

His uncle then went off and Tzuyu was about to leave but he saw Sana playing the game.

He observed Sana's hand movement on the keyboard and saw her in-game name.

Tzuyu continue to watch Sana fighting the boss while observing her lightning hands working on the keyboard.

When Sana finally won the boss, she get the items she need and add to her inventory.

After that, she log out of the game and went back to the dorm, not realizing Tzuyu at the back.

Tzuyu watched Sana leave and slightly smiled.

After that, he also went back to his own house.

____________________________________

Guess at which chapter will Tzuyu and Sana meet each other.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!