Eight

[Tzuyu's POV]

After a few weeks, I finally bought a small office for my business.

Chaeyoung also come along with me to go and check out the office first before we decided to buy.

I also bought a few second-hand computers so that it will be cheaper as I don't have much money left.

After that, Chaeyoung and I went to another company that also invents online games.

Chaeyoung and I have spoke to them about collaborating but because we are starters and doesn't have experience, they refused to collaborate with us.

Instead, they gave us some tips on how we can improve ourselves.

We thanked them for the advices and we went back to our office.

Just then, an unknown number called my phone.

I picked up the call and a man spoke at the another line.

"Mr. Chou, my boss, Mr. Lee wants to meet you at xxx restaurant tomorrow."

"Mr. Lee?"

"LHS Gaming Company."

"Oh, sure. What about the time?"

"Is it okay for you to meet Mr. Lee at 1:30 pm?"

"Sure. No problem."

After that, we hang up the call.

I told Chaeyoung about this and he widened his eyes.

"Oh my god! Are they going to collaborate with us for the new game?" Chaeyoung asked and I shrugged.

The new game is the game that I'm playing but the company wants to come up with a new version.

"Maybe?" I said.

"Oh my god! God is helping us Tzuyu-ah!" Chaeyoung said and jumped around excitedly.

Luckily, Chaeyoung helped with the furniture for the office or else I'm going to be very broke.

But because it's only the two of us now, we will be shorthanded.

Chaeyoung and I decided to hire someone after meeting the boss of LHS Gaming Company.

Very soon, time passed and it's time for me to go and meet Mr. Lee.

I dressed myself and get myself ready for the meeting.

I sprayed my cologne before heading out to the restaurant.

When I reached, I checked my watch and realize that I'm sill early.

I ordered my coffee and waited patiently for Mr. Lee to show up.

After a minute, a guy who I assumed is Mr. Lee sit in front of me.

"Mr. Chou right?" He asked and I stood up.

"Yes. Mr. Lee?" I asked to confirm and he nodded.

"Did my secretary inform you about the meeting?" Mr. Lee asked and I shook my head.

"Okay, so I asked to meet you here is because as you know, the company now wants to create a new version of 'Demon's World'. So I hope to collaborate with you to create this game. I know in 'Demon's World', you are T is not Alien. So I hope that the pro player in the game can help to invent the new version." Mr. Lee said.

"Sure. No problem. It's my honor to participate in this." I said and he smiled.

"Although you are young, might not have enough experience, but I'm sure you can create the game to a perfect one." Mr. Lee said and I nodded.