Four

[No one's POV]

After Tzuyu finished his lunch at the cafeteria, he stood up to get some drinks.

He then saw Sana queuing up as well so he queued behind her.

Sana didn't notice it because she was too focus on her phone.

When she finally put down her phone, she look up and saw many people looking at her and taking photos.

But she know clearly they wasn't looking at her so she turned around and saw Tzuyu.

She widened her eyes and gasped.

She quickly turned around while covering her mouth.

She closed her eyes and mentally hope that it wasn't real but reality hits her.

She composed herself and keep calm.

She continued queuing and after she finished buying her drink, she speed back to her table to join Mina.

She then start squealing to Mina while Mina just continue to eat.

"OH MY GOD MINA! DID YOU SAW IT?! HE WAS BEHIND ME!" Sana exclaimed and Mina just hummed.

"Today will be my most happiest day. I get to see him close twice today!" Sana said and squealed.

"Alright, alright. Calm down your ass. Faster finish up and let's go." Mina said and Sana rolled her eyes.

"Fine..." Sana said and finished up her food.

They then went to return the trays and went back to their dorm.

Sana turned on her computer and log into her game.

She saw T is not Alien is still not online yet so she went to feed and take care of her and T is not Alien's soul beast.

"Just by feeding and taking care of you two, I'm going bankrupt soon." Sana muttered while looking the two eating meat.

After they finished the meat, they looked at Sana's character and Sana sighed.

"The two is just so small but why is their appetite so big? How I wish T is not Alien is now online." Sana said and seems like her dreams come true because he did come online.

T is not Alien went to find for Sana while bringing some more food for the two beast.

"Oh my god, you're finally online. I'm going to be so broke because of this two."

"Why? Because they eat too much?"

"Yeah..."

While Tzuyu is smiling at the another side, Sana is worrying about her tokens in the game.

"Don't worry, I will have enough money to feed our children."

Sana saw this message and she started smiling.

After they finished feeding the two beasts, they went to walk around the map.

Sana keep thinking and wondering who is T is not Alien.

Just then, T is not Alien messaged Sana.

"Why not we meet up with each other one day?"

Sana saw the message and she widened her eyes.

"Mina! He asked to meet up!" Sana exclaimed.

"What? Really? Then go." Mina said and Sana calmed down herself first before typing her response.

"Sure. When?"

"Hm... Maybe two days later?"

"What about the location?"